By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia PlayStation 3 version trailer released!

Its not on the main page of Gamekyo but on the blogs/users contributions ....and the inclusion of the PS logo seems a bit fake.

Until official announcement I dont consider this a proof of TOV on the PS3.

This aside ,I am of the opinion that the game will eventually come to the PS3.It has had very weak sales in occident and some 200K on Japan ....a PS3 version should be released.And as Sony said yesterday ...."nothing is exclusive forever".

Around the Network

Looks like the exact same trailer as the first trailer released last year, but with the PS3 intro...
Compare:
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_5692_en.html

ITs obviously some idiot who thought it would be funny to just put a PS logo at the beginning!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Looks like the first trailer, kinda bad for a new trailer to use a really old trailer.

Guess someone beat me to this! I was going by memory.

haha epic lols were had by me after an awkward moment of WTF.
I misread Tales of Vesperia for Valkyria Chronicles

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

It's probably fake but man, if it were true I could sell my 360 Elite and get a PS3. The only reason I still have my 360 and not a PS3 is this game..

Around the Network

It will no doubt happen, but it's a bit too soon to announce it imo. Besides, the trailer looks fake.

starcraft said:

trestres said:
So it looks like

1) MS moneyhatted yet another game to get a time exclusivity.

or

2) Sales were terrible and the game brought losses, therefore porting to PS3. But it won't do any good outside or inside Japan judging by recent RPG releases.

or

3) Vesperia sold well like Namco said it would and now that they have sufficient PS3 dev kits (the reason it wasn't on the PS3 in the first place) they may port it in the hope it will sell well on PS3 as well.

Fixed.

Huh? It sold 250K on the 360. 150K in Japan. Looking at ES, even having been a year old port, the PS3 version is already about to close in on ES 360's LTD sales. As for Tales....chances are it was another moneyhat anyway, JUST like ES and they're both from Namco, and if that's the case (which it is most likely, because I doubt it "sold well" considering Ninty fanboys consider Wii games that sell only 300K "barely sold well" to break even (HD vs. Wii dev costs come to mind)) then I doubt the game coming to the PS3 has anythig to do with current sales

I've just watched the video and it looks so so fake

It will come but it will ATLEAST be announced after the EU version of TOV comes out

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Fake