By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia PlayStation 3 version trailer released!

sony doesnt get a win from this because it already came out on 360 some time ago.
but more importantly, the fans get a win. a lot of playstation 3 owners want rpg's and they can now go and buy tales of vesperia.

Around the Network
deathgod33 said:
sony doesnt get a win from this because it already came out on 360 some time ago.
but more importantly, the fans get a win. a lot of playstation 3 owners want rpg's and they can now go and buy tales of vesperia.

what if sony gives it a bundle and it sells fairly well? then sony would get a win.

But its still a small victory for 360.

Just like Eternal Sonata and Bioschock.

And yeah, TOV will probalby get to PS3 but it will take a loong time. And effect the sales, indeed.

It's an automatic fake. It didn't do "Playstation 3" at the end of the trailer.

Though, I really hope they do release it for PS3.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

darthdevidem01 said:
starcraft said:

trestres said:
So it looks like

1) MS moneyhatted yet another game to get a time exclusivity.

or

2) Sales were terrible and the game brought losses, therefore porting to PS3. But it won't do any good outside or inside Japan judging by recent RPG releases.

or

3) Vesperia sold well like Namco said it would and now that they have sufficient PS3 dev kits (the reason it wasn't on the PS3 in the first place) they may port it in the hope it will sell well on PS3 as well.

Fixed.

After ES they would be foolish to think it would sell well

I think ToV would do better then ES did

anyway, this definitely looks fake

Around the Network
Bagaren85 said:
But its still a small victory for 360.

Just like Eternal Sonata and Bioschock.

And yeah, TOV will probalby get to PS3 but it will take a loong time. And effect the sales, indeed.

Yeah, timed exclusives don't help sell many consoles for the second console to receive it, UNLESS there is a huge dearth of a genre on the second console.  Like PS3 with JRPGs (though it's starting to get some).

Same reason MGS4 won't move 360 consoles if it ever comes to 360.

looks fake. I thought when a PS3 trailer starts, the logo is black and white, I'm not saying ToV will never make it onto the PS3, but basing it off of this trailer is unreasonable.

btw the trailer is sooo sexy , the game looks awesome , i never knew that

why do ppl say tales of vesp is an jrpg? when on the back of the box it says arpg?

it will come to ps3 thats for sure, but im not sold on the tales games

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Errr...... Wouldn't play for me. But if true, alot of people saw it coming. Probably just not this early.

4 ≈ One