By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia PlayStation 3 version trailer released!

darthdevidem01 said:
Come on its OBVIOUSLY fake

it starts of with the PS LOGO in widescreen mode (i think) then suddenly switched to 4:3 like a cheap user made video....

thats just speculation though

This.

They would never announce a PS3 version, before the EU release of the 360 version

Around the Network

To bad for the PS3 gamers that want this. ToV is one of my favorite games this year. Maybe it will come sooner or later...

It will happen, but this looks quite fake

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

who cares tales game or "ok" at best. im waiting for White knight story.

I guess we have to wait and see but even if it does release for ps3 it will flop like ES imo.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Come on its OBVIOUSLY fake

it starts of with the PS LOGO in widescreen mode (i think) then suddenly switched to 4:3 like a cheap user made video....

thats just speculation though

This.

They would never announce a PS3 version, before the EU release of the 360 version

This.

It would be better if the PS3 gets its own Tales of game so far this gen the Wii got two and the DS and 360 got one.

looks fake, wait for official confirmation. 

Edit: This video is dated 2007. 

Regardless if its fake or not, it should. ToV is a great game and should be played by everybody.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

One thing i dont understand about Namco bandai if they can delay Tekken 6 why cant they make a Tales game for ps3.