By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN review: Valkyria Chronicles 9.0/10

Yeah, this game is amazing if the demo is any indication (and it is). I respect IGN more than just about anyone, so this plus the demo pretty much sells me on the game. Res 2, LBP and Valkyria Chronicles - and I might pick up Eternal Sonata - good times in PS3Land.

Around the Network

ign AU just gave it 9.1

Wow. I didn't expect either R2 or VC to score as high as they did at IGN. This is awesome.

@onyxmeth: The smarter of us started paying these games off long ago. :P

I'm seriously considering a purchase now!

damn you Fallout 3!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

makingmusic476 said:
Wow. I didn't expect either R2 or VC to score as high as they did at IGN. This is awesome.

The smarter of us knows Onyxmeth doesn't own a PS3. Double :p

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
Yeah, this game is amazing if the demo is any indication (and it is). I respect IGN more than just about anyone, so this plus the demo pretty much sells me on the game. Res 2, LBP and Valkyria Chronicles - and I might pick up Eternal Sonata - good times in PS3Land.

Valkyria Chronicles is another top notch quality game that can only be found on PLAYSTATION®3. This holiday season is a great time for PS3 owners due to the plethora of titles that will be readily available by this holiday season. 2008 has truly been a year where PLAYSTATION®3 has hit it's stride in becoming the premiere platform for all gamers of all ages and genders.

This all confirms that PLAYSTATION®3 is the console to own this holiday season. Only PLAYSTATION®3 gives Sega the platform they need to fully realize their creative visions, with the most technically advanced console on the planet with many award winning features.

Onyxmeth said:
makingmusic476 said:

The smarter of us knows Onyxmeth doesn't own a PS3. Double :p

Oh I know you don't.  I was just sayin'.  :P

@DJCHUY

LMAO

hahahhahahahaha

Amazing comment, exactly how sony PR sounds

mM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 ≈ One

I'm so happy to see that this game is being well received. I can't wait until next week when I can get my hands on it myself.