By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN review: Valkyria Chronicles 9.0/10

the 9 keeps coming.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
kingofwale said:
leo-j said:
@kingofwale

Fable 2 got an 8.8/10 on IGN

Well, Sorry Fable 2, I'm buying Valkyria.

Loving the fact that developers have to FIGHT over my money based on how good their game is.

Isn't that how it always is? How do you normally go about deciding on game purchases?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Impressive score. Didn't expect it to get a 9. I loved the demo.

Onyxmeth said:
kingofwale said:
leo-j said:
@kingofwale

Loving the fact that developers have to FIGHT over my money based on how good their game is.

Isn't that how it always is? How do you normally go about deciding on game purchases?

on genre and review score. With a fixed income like 99% of people out there, I have to pick and choose what to get in a certain week.

Of course, there are games that will sell REGARDESS of how good (or bad) they are. I shall not name them here.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
kingofwale said:
Onyxmeth said:
kingofwale said:
leo-j said:
@kingofwale

on genre and review score. With a fixed income like 99% of people out there, I have to pick and choose what to get in a certain week.

Of course, there are games that will sell REGARDESS of how good (or bad) they are. I shall not name them here.

I don't think you get what I'm saying, but nevermind. It's no big deal.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

i need money T_T----

It's currently got an 87 on metacritic, based on four reviews, mainly because Eurogame gave it an 80.

When they add on the IGN review, it should pull it up to 88.

Great, this game looks really promising!

AU gave it even more. I'm seriously considering it.