By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN review: Valkyria Chronicles 9.0/10

too many games that I want are coming out this season. But I'll be sure to get vc when it comes out

Around the Network

So clsoe to AAA Status. Hopefully it gets more impressive reviews so it gets bumped up.

4 AAA titles if you count LBP, R2, VC and SOCOM

lightbleeder said:
4 AAA titles if you count LBP, R2, VC and SOCOM

Technically, if we're going that low, we can also include another 40 or so games that came out over the last few months.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

IGN confirms it, Valkyria is better than Fable 2. "Valkyria Chronicle is proof that the heart of the Dreamcast era still beats in Sega's Japanese Headquarters." -- Play Magazine

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

Around the Network

This one snuck up on me... too many games, running out of money :(

I enjoyed the demo quite a bit which is surprising considering I have never played this series before. Then again being a huge fan of Heroes of might and magic, maybe it's not so surprising :)

Of course it's AAA. It's the best game to have been released this decade.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Of course it's AAA. It's the best game to have been released this decade.

You like it better than Skies?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Damn, this is huge. (yeah, that's what she said.)

If Naruto even gets an 8+, next week is epic for PS3 exclusives.  This week plus next = ungodly.