By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts... Surprise AAA title? (Demo impressions)

MrBubbles said:
Barozi said:
MrBubbles said:
i cant find all the jinjos and i cant seem to complete the one challenge where i have to keep those things off of the eyes

Dammit this was my first challenge and I failed ^^

Graphics are truly beautiful and the characters and their dialogues are pretty funny.

i tried a few more times, trying different vehicles...nothing worked. then i just decided to get out of the vehicle and beat the crap out of them and i got it on my second try

Now I feel pretty dumb...

Around the Network

loved the demo....the worlds are hugh, so much to do, so many people to talk to, for a demo that was a lot...
am getting this game for sure...

I liked this game, maybe another day one purchase.

that demo took way to long to download.. I was downloading the PES 09 demo in the morning and that 1.2gb demo only took under 40 mins.. Must be a lotta people downloading Banjo now.

Anway the game seems fun but I agree with those complaining about the size of the text. Since this game is also gonna appeal to the younger players the text should be bigger

One too many A's in your title.

Around the Network

quick question:

Does the demo have any multiplayer featured?

polezo said:
quick question:

the option is there although I not tried it yet

Did you guys with text problems try setting the 360 to output in a lower resolution, maybe that will help.

I also completely forgot about this, till I visited the boards again. When I got home, Fallout 3 was sitting on my doorstep.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
polezo said:
quick question:

Yes

I've never been a Banjo Kazooie fan, 'cause I'm not big on platformers, but N&B has won me over. After Gears 2 and Left4Dead, this is gonna be a must buy for me, at least if its as good as the demo.

Not day 1 though, since I'm not gonna have money for a loooooong time :P

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.