By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts... Surprise AAA title? (Demo impressions)

Lol. Not good haha.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
Burgles said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ darth

You serious?

Well yeah.....there are two conditions

SO4 coming to Ps3/DKC 3 or Pilotwings being announced next E3

so I will wait until yet another E3 probably....to make my decision on this

You said in another thread you would only get it the christmas after this if you did...

If you look around on http://www.hotukdeals.com you can get one for around £100 with a game....Sell ya damn Wii, someone of your gaming taste should be ashamed to even own one!

Could someone confirm if this is a platformer or a racing game...Does anyone remember that Jak and Daxter racing game on the PS2....? I don't want that!

Thanx

SMG & SSBB were the reasons BTW

Yeah I will wait till next E3....see if the wii sells at a profit....if not wait till xmas...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Just finished it's very good for what they gave in the demo. Only 2 complaints the text needs to made bigger and at times I found the vehicle I bit of pain to control but I have a feeling it was from being the first vehicle.

Former something....

I posted this in another thread:
The graphics are very good and load times are very short. Banjo Land is Huge!!! Good thing there are vehicles. Controls are great, I'd imagine you'd get better control once you get used to the game and get better parts. I had to fly a helicopter for one mission and it was really easy to fly, much easier than flying one in GTA4. There is one xbox live multiplayer game which revealed you can have parties. The multiplayer mode was using boats in a deathmatch like Bloodwake or Twisted Metal. You can hold "Y" at any time to get a vehicle. There is platforming, mostly to get notes. You can jump, climb, and tightrope walk. One of the challenges felt difficult to me, most likely because I was still getting used to the game. Your health system is a honey comb filled with honey that depletes as you get hurt. I wish I could use Kazooie to glide down from great heights or at least use a parachute. The game feels like it will average between 85-90. This is a fun game and a Banjo game. I feel very happy about my preorder and can't wait to play the game.

I tried the game on an SDTV and it was difficult to read the text, but easy to read when I hooked it up to my computer monitor(720P)

It's times like this that I wish I had the new 360 dashboard. I could manage my downloads from the internet to my 360, from my cell phone. Now I have to wait till I get home to start downloading.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

I'm going to have to download this when I get home, I hope it is good.

Woot!!

Oo maan another game to get!

i cant find all the jinjos and i cant seem to complete the one challenge where i have to keep those things off of the eyes

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I'm excited to get this demo, I've already preordered the game =)

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-