By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts... Surprise AAA title? (Demo impressions)

wow, this game blows Mario Galaxy out of the water, i had more fun playing this demo than a whole play through of MG, can't wait to play the whole game, could end up being my game of the year, i never doubted you rare

Around the Network

The game is fun and beautiful but the text is so small that for a person with a regular T.V. it made it a pain to see what was going on.

If they would just fix that, it would be fine. The soundtrack is amazing.

amazing. From the demo i can say : can't wait, this game is for sure the next AAA title for 360. Best graphics ever.

X360 is really getting some big games right now! Fable 2, Banjo & Kazooie and Gears of War 2... Aarrgh, I really would want a 360... But I just can't! It's a principle... I've already got 2 current-gen consoles while all my friends have 0 to 1 and I'm still in highschool! Have to focus on school! Can't buy another system! (Sorry, inner conflict right there)...

Darn... Guess I'll spend my hard earned cash on an iPhone then! And I'll play all these kick-ass 360 exclusives at a friends house!

THE NETHERLANDS

i hope rare is truly back to their glory days, if so maybe we can get a killer instinct game fall/winter 09.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
i cant find all the jinjos and i cant seem to complete the one challenge where i have to keep those things off of the eyes

Dammit this was my first challenge and I failed ^^

Graphics are truly beautiful and the characters and their dialogues are pretty funny.

Good news I hope that it can equal the quality of previous Banjo Kazooie games.

Barozi said:
MrBubbles said:
i cant find all the jinjos and i cant seem to complete the one challenge where i have to keep those things off of the eyes

Dammit this was my first challenge and I failed ^^

Graphics are truly beautiful and the characters and their dialogues are pretty funny.

i tried a few more times, trying different vehicles...nothing worked.  then i just decided to get out of the vehicle and beat the crap out of them and i got it on my second try

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Guess I gotta check this baby out!

No thank you.