By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo - Must play to believe

SpartanFX said:
PSXtreme said:
@mrstickball

Let me assume something:

You don't own a PS3. Therefore, you haven't played Uncharted yet.

If this statement is true, STFU. You can't really argue a games graphics when you haven't even seen it in action. Go play Uncharted THEN argue with us, ok?

:rolleyes:

lol

PSX just owned someone in his own game.

OT:the game looks good,but why is this in MS section,,,this should be in gaming section.

1. no he didn't learn to read.

2. because the demo is up on xbox live now

I wasn't really that impressed, after Crysis nothing seems to impress me graphically anymore. Although I will be sure to play it, I loved legend (which reminds me I still have an unplayed disk of tomb raider remake laying around here somewhere, damn I buy to many games which I do not play).

Around the Network

i will download it after i finish Dead space.

Looks like I might have to download the demo is this is so good. (BTW Lara looks real hot in that swimming suit in onw of the missions)

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Just Awesome! Thank you dear Xbox Live.
And NOW BANJO demo is out. Download, and enjoy fellas!

Bagaren85 said:
Just Awesome! Thank you dear Xbox Live.
And NOW BANJO demo is out. Download, and enjoy fellas!

Banjo?!? that kinda deserves its own thread, even if its only to see how disappointed everybody is.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
Jo21 -

Let me assume something:

You don't own a X360. Therefore, you haven't played Tomb Raider: Underworld yet.

If this statement is true, STFU. You can't really argue a games graphics when you haven't even seen it in action. Go play Underworld THEN argue with us, ok?

shame on you for being a mod and having to stoop so low and use such language and jumping the gun :((((

Yeah man. And now we got one, nice.

And im not dissaponted. Its fun, charming, nice looking. But i can tell everyone that i never did play the original banjo 64-games. Im glad that i pre-ordered it, and now gets to play the original. For a superprice. Deal of the year!

Oh dear, it looks like I will have to buy yet another game, maybe I'll have to cut Pacific Rift...

I haven't downloaded and played the demo yet, but those screenshots have convinced me that it looks better than Uncharted (and my inner fanboy will help in that respect too)

Fei-Hung said:
mrstickball said:
Jo21 -

Let me assume something:

You don't own a X360. Therefore, you haven't played Tomb Raider: Underworld yet.

If this statement is true, STFU. You can't really argue a games graphics when you haven't even seen it in action. Go play Underworld THEN argue with us, ok?

shame on you for being a mod and having to stoop so low and use such language and jumping the gun :((((

Other mod would have ban him for trolling...it's look like you that jump the gun.  Stickball is one of the more cool head mods especially here in MS forum where the like of you and other PS3 fanboys always seems to always come around trolling.

...i tried it out last night and wasnt pleased at all with it. poor controls and bad camera.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur