By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo - Must play to believe

Snaaaaaake said:
Lmao at stickball. Atleast have the balls to admit when you're wrong. 'Shut the freak up,' that's pathetic. We know what you meant, YOU know what you meant so in future have the decency to admit you are wrong as opposed to trying to shift blame.

Who was I shifting blame to again?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Looks very nice, I have always enjoyed the TR franchise.....I might pick this oune up.

Good stuff indeed, I played the demo and it does genuinely look stunning, Maybe microsofts exclusive Tomb raider: Underworld DLC deal wasn't such a bad idea afterall........................... (As long as we dont have to wait 8 months for it like the GTA IV DLC)

mrstickball,

Did you even tried Uncharted before comparing it with Tomb Raider? Couple of pics of Uncharted shit all over Tomb Raider low resolution textures.

Played the Demo

Loved it.

Can't wait.

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
mrstickball said:
Jo21 -

Let me assume something:

You don't own a X360. Therefore, you haven't played Tomb Raider: Underworld yet.

If this statement is true, STFU. You can't really argue a games graphics when you haven't even seen it in action. Go play Underworld THEN argue with us, ok?

shame on you for being a mod and having to stoop so low and use such language and jumping the gun :((((

Indeed, and don't forgot guys the game is multi-plat.

shanbcn said:
mrstickball,

Did you even tried Uncharted before comparing it with Tomb Raider? Couple of pics of Uncharted shit all over Tomb Raider low resolution textures.

You didn't bother reading what I said, did you?

Graphics are just insane. A lot of people are comparing it to Uncharted. I can't argue that since I never played Uncharted, but it's about the best darn game I've ever seen. The field of depth is ungodly, and the scenery is stunning.

What about that statement did you NOT get?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

shanbcn said:
mrstickball,

Those pics don't do the game justice.  In person, and in HD, Tomb Raider is stunning.  I personally think it does look every bit as good as Uncharted!  Like you said, the game is multi-plat.  There's no need for Sony fans to get defensive.  It's on the PS3 too!!  Anyone who likes Uncharted is going to like this game.  It should tide them over until Uncharted 2, that's for sure.

This game isn't a version of uncharted; uncharted is a version of this game!

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I'm looking forward to the tight storyline, bonus costumes, and stunning environments! God, I'm glad Core got dumped for Crystal Dynamics. The guys at CD know how to treat a lady!