By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo - Must play to believe

i'm no kid. I played Tomb raider ever since its released in the late 1990's. I am just describing the looks of the screenshots. I never seen previous screenshots look that pleasant to the eyes before. Just a comparison. Oh btw, I don't like Uncharted. Please don't shoot me. haha.

and watch who you calling kid! you.... you..... you.. "Grandpa!" *points and sticks tongue out at you*

Around the Network

Oh my god, you're right! The game is as gorgeous as Uncharted, if not better! Take the rocks for example, they look more realistic than Uncharted's shiny rock facades at least!

Good job Eidos. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

There is no game that came close to Tomb Raider 2 & 3. 1 was very nice also, anyway I own all Tomb Raiders the were ever created on a playstation console, i am a huge fan of the series and i want this game to rock. I wish it had the combat elements of Uncharted. Then it would be perfect.

Tomb Raider: Underworld looks like an impressive game. So when does this game launch?

mrstickball said:
Jo21 -

Let me assume something:

You don't own a X360. Therefore, you haven't played Tomb Raider: Underworld yet.

If this statement is true, STFU. You can't really argue a games graphics when you haven't even seen it in action. Go play Underworld THEN argue with us, ok?

Now that's just uncalled for.

But on topic, yes this game is beautiful...I enjoyed Legend when it came out. It's definitely a step in the right direction, my only problem with it was that it was too short. So I'll definitely try this when it comes out.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

@mrstickball

Let me assume something:

You don't own a PS3. Therefore, you haven't played Uncharted yet.

If this statement is true, STFU. You can't really argue a games graphics when you haven't even seen it in action. Go play Uncharted THEN argue with us, ok?

:rolleyes:

*Shoots stickball in the head with sniper rifle , next person to say the word Uncharted and Underworld in the same sentence gets it*

PSXtreme said:
@mrstickball

Let me assume something:

You don't own a PS3. Therefore, you haven't played Uncharted yet.

If this statement is true, STFU. You can't really argue a games graphics when you haven't even seen it in action. Go play Uncharted THEN argue with us, ok?

:rolleyes:

lol

PSX just owned someone in his own game.

OT:the game looks good,but why is this in MS section,,,this should be in gaming section.

In mrstcikball's defense, he never said it had better graphics than Uncharted.
But one thing he shouldn't have said was, "If you enjoyed Uncharted". He hasn't played it, so he can't really know how uncharted really plays or how good it is to mention it. Other than that, all good.

The game does look great, but its getting a PC release, thats where I'm getting it. I never buy console games over the PC version, ever!

Why is everyone surprised that this game looks around Uncharted levels? Uncharted came out around a year ago, this really should look better than Uncharted.