By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bioshock= Not an AAA game.

@ op

dude thats just dumb. what difficulty were you playing on? i got the achievement where you beat the game without using any of the vita chambers, and that shit was hard as fuck. harder than call of duty 4 on veteran, and harder than halo 3 on legendary.

you gotta stop playing your games on easy, man.

Around the Network

All kinds of games appeal to all kinds of people. Enough said.

I can understand that with games like Resistance 2 Bioshock doesn't feel that good =p.

J/K.

kabhold said:

It was AAA. My only gripe is that big daddys were way to easy to kill. They were so ominous. Scary. Yet never hard to kill.

Until I got the electric trip wires, those things were utter nightmares in every sense of the word. I remember audibly going "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" as I was watching a stray grenade bounce right towards the Little Sister.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Save your health packs and just die on purpose the enemies retain their damage. The first half of the game was great but the second half of the game was average. I hated the way the game ended, the end boss was so easy.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Yes, it was boring.

--in before ZenfoldorVGI quotes 'boring' and interprets is "You said it is the worst game ever created and anyone who plays it is a madman"---

Don't make me start bringing you up everytime someone claims a PC360 game is an "exclusive."

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I disagree, exclusive mean on one hardware only. It mean that you won't be able to play the game if you do not own an XBox 360.

Fact is : you can play Gears of War and Mass Effect without an XBox 360.

kabhold said:

It was AAA. My only gripe is that big daddys were way to easy to kill. They were so ominous. Scary. Yet never hard to kill.

I suggest you try survivor mode then ....

Big Daddy are hard as hell to kill in that mode ( well except if you make two Big Daddies fight each others or sick a camera on one..)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I played it on PC.
I would say that it's a good adventure game, with nice story, background and graphics.
But on the shooting side of it, it was really not that good: poor enemy selection and behavior, stun and wack was so effective that you don't even need to shoot most of the time, low field of view...

Definitely over rated IMHO.

Asmo said:

I disagree, exclusive mean on one hardware only. It mean that you won't be able to play the game if you do not own an XBox 360.

Fact is : you can play Gears of War and Mass Effect without an XBox 360.

Oh Asmo, we agree with you. Very few people share Kylie's pov. These aren't multiconsole games, they are multiplatform games, and the PC certainly is a platform. Kylie believes the PC doesn't compete with the consoles, which is just wrong. :P

By his definition, L4D is a timed exclusive for the Xbox 360, just like he says Bioshock was.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.