By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MGS4... Why Do Wii60 Fans Keep Wanting It?

^^ Don´t forget the Halo 3 Wii edition

Around the Network
Xeo_842 said:
Maybe they should put MGS4 on every nextgen system including handhelds. Then people can get it on their favorite system and that would solve the problem.

EAfy the great MGS, you should be slaped.

halo and mario can't be compared to mgs games because MGS is third party. It actually has a chance to come to other systems. Now this is purely speculation, but I think Konami wants to put MGS4 on 360 (microsoft waving greenbacks in their direction) but is having a hard time getting out of their exclusive agreement with Sony.

El Duderino said:
^^ Don´t forget the Halo 3 Wii edition
And Im sure PS360 owners would love mario zelda MP and SSB as well, why not spread all the love?

Nintendo rejected sony.

mM
Around the Network
ckmlb said:
masschamber said:
Frankly I don't care about metal gear solid series either (granted I've only played through metal gear solid), basically it's a clunky action game that just bombards you with enemy's as punishment for being caught

Isn't this the definition of a stealth game? You can't blame MGS if you don't like that genre of games...

not really the action could still be competent and there are more ways to punish the player for being caught then and endless stream of enemies untiill your dead or hide in a box, seriously splinter cell, thief, mdk2, and countless others have done stealth better then metal gear games

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I had to choose between MGS and say... SMGalaxy, I would choose Galaxy any day. Not to say that MGS isn't a decent game, just not anything I would ever really get excited about. It's definitely not something I would ever purchase a system for, let alone a $600 one. That's the kind of game i MIGHT rent out of curiosity.

Just my personal opinion.

It doesn't really matter if people want the game or not, all evidence points towards the game being ported sometime in the future to the 360 platform.

The Metal Gear Solid games aren't the best game play wise, but they are enjoyable and an asset to any console, and even if you don't like them you have to admit there are precious few things more exciting this generation than the possibility of the PS3 losing of one of the only two exclusives that core gamers really care about.

If nothing else, the strong possibility of a 360 port is keeping the incessant Metal Gear Solid 4 bragging by Sony Faithfuls down to a minimum.

Proud Owner Of: Wii, DS, PSP, Xbox 360 (Brother owns PS3 & PS2)

Things that have changed since the last Generation of Gaming:

- Nintendo has shown us you can have the best selling console of all time with virtually no games for it.

- Graphics suddenly matter to Sony fans but Reverse Compatibility and Dual shock oddly enough don’t.

- Kiddy Crap is trendy with Hardcore gamers now that it’s no longer Nintendo’s “thing” (Viva Piñata, Little Big Planet, Banjo Kazooie 3, LBP)

- Third Party Developers are now essentially the equivalent of Video Game street pimps.

- Gimmicks are no longer fads (Wii-mote)... Well, not all Gimmicks (PS-Eye)

"Buy a Wii60 combo and you have the ultimate gaming / party fun platform on the market.  Buy a WiiPS3 combo and you have the ultimate MGS4 / party fun platform on the market."

Why did you say it u get a wii60 its the ulimate gaming. party fun combo and wiips3 combo it the Mgs4/ party fun... The ps3 has much more then just mgs4. It has killzone, COD4, final fanasty, heavy rain, lair , afrika, little big planet, home, warhawk, GTA4, eight days, guitar hero 3, rock band, folklore, drakes fortune...just to name a few....If any i would reword that. If you get the wiips3 combo you will get the ULIMATE GAME/ PARTY GAME....

Predicted end of gen Results

PS3--------58,000,000  Ps3 takes the lead it late 2009 and never loses the lead again

Wii---------43,000,000 Wii fade starts to die out in summer 2008 and sales decrease

Xbox 360----27,000,000 

Sicilian4391 said:

"Buy a Wii60 combo and you have the ultimate gaming / party fun platform on the market.  Buy a WiiPS3 combo and you have the ultimate MGS4 / party fun platform on the market."

Why did you say it u get a wii60 its the ulimate gaming. party fun combo and wiips3 combo it the Mgs4/ party fun... The ps3 has much more then just mgs4. It has killzone, COD4, final fanasty, heavy rain, lair , afrika, little big planet, home, warhawk, GTA4, eight days, guitar hero 3, rock band, folklore, drakes fortune...just to name a few....If any i would reword that. If you get the wiips3 combo you will get the ULIMATE GAME/ PARTY GAME....

You mean this, PSWii combo, Ultimate graphics/Ultimate Gameplay.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.