By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I now own a PSP-3000

I already have R&C SM obviously. I have a few other games that I plan on getting. Any suggestions though.

btw, PSP-3000's screen looks great (like I said in the other thread where I clearly stated that I tested the damn screen on my co-workers 2000 and 3000 and found the 3000's to be better.)

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

congratz ,, FF:CC ;)

-I'll always regret buying a handheld-

my original psp is all i need to be honest. i only use it as a gps system now anyway.

Nice. FF:CC
God of War: CoO
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
Tekken Dark Ressurrection.

4 ≈ One

DOATS1 said:
my original psp is all i need to be honest. i only use it as a gps system now anyway.

I agree PSP is all one needs. That's why I'm hoping this model reduces used models to under 100 dollars (130 at gamestop before the 3000 came out) but for someone who has the money and doesn't have a psp then the 3000 is better choice.

Around the Network

Size Matters sucks compared to every other game in the series. Maybe because it's no Insomniac.

I do, however, recommend Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror. It's my one good PSP game and one of the only shooters that works on the PSP.

Oh and Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow. I wish they'd stop wasting time and money on these PSP games and make a proper PS3 title (with the quality of the original Syphon Filter, nothing like Omega Strain please)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

Size Matters sucks compared to every other game in the series. Maybe because it's no Insomniac.

I do, however, recommend Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror. It's my one good PSP game and one of the only shooters that works on the PSP.

Oh and Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow. I wish they'd stop wasting time and money on these PSP games and make a proper PS3 title (with the quality of the original Syphon Filter, nothing like Omega Strain please)

Why is it a waste? The PSP was the system that resurrected the SF IP ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Congratz I'm getting a psp soon to play bbs and other square enix games.

I had saw people who own psp3000, and i can only say 3000 is so much better than psp 2000 in terms of graphic.

Get Crisis Core
Daxter is absolutely amazing as well

@ kantor, well Sony bend are making Resistance retribution now, which should be awesome. I found the SF games just a little too slow for my tastes

OT: Does anyone think it is worth upgrading from the PSP 2000? I am considering it, but they haven't dropped the price at all in the past year, so I am not too sure