By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Fanboys Strike Back: Gears 2 Metacritic User Score Lowered to 4.1

Soriku said:
Xen said:
PS3 fanboys > 360 fanboys confirmed :)

Don't worry, this means WAR! The 360 fanboys will now attack R2 and LBP even more!

And Wii fanboys laugh it up. ^_^

@darth

How could you forget your leader, megaman2?

DAMN! I'm off to attack... Wii Music? LOL it's already at 3.6 user score!

Laugh it up indeed...

EDIT: Gears 2 is at 2.4! This is just getting ridiculous now.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

this is officially the most entertaining gen of gaming. people really take things to heart lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

2.4 now. I believe it can go below 2.0.

sony fanboys ruin everything jk

It amuses me that many of the people in support of this particular brand of childishness are the same people that call Wii a 'kiddy' system.

Around the Network

Wow.....

I seriously wonder if this will end anytime soon.... I have a feeling that this will continue for quite some time......

4 ≈ One

wow, this is Fanboy Flamewar at it's finest...@_@

After reading about carpet bombing and what not I thought I was shipped backed 2-3 years ago playing advance wars on the DS. Guess you guys need to play some more RTS or TBS (turn based strategy)...... ¿Good luck on your pointless wars I suppose?

Anyways who here is going to buy starcraft 2?

sethnintendo said:
Anyways who here is going to buy starcraft 2?

This is about Gears of War 2. Get Starcraft discussions out of here.