By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KylieDog said:

ZenfoldorVGI said:

some reptetive stuff and stuff I didn't say.

1. PC is not in competition with consoles, never has been, never will be.  Games released on a PC as well as a single console are still exclusive as far as 'the next gen war' goes.  The PC doesn't even have a gen, it changes every single day.

Even if they aren't competiting, which I don't believe, the PC offers a legitimate method of getting (largely) the same game you get on consoles. Exclusive means they appear on one platform only which is most certainly not the case.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Cheap PC release killed any possible huge sales on the PS3.
It's not uncommon for PS3 owners to grab 360 exclusives on the PC ( not all of them have a PC good enough for that but the most hardcore people most likely to buy the game usually do)...
That's why Microsoft keeps shooting themselves in the foot by having 360 exclusives released on the PC......

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

west-phoenix-az said:

I played the PS3 demo this weekend. Graphics looked really nice, but I was not impressed with the game itself. I did not complete the demo. Should I play further, does it get better, more interesting?

The game is about the story.

Demo's are worthless, but in this case, the demo's are especially worthless.

The moral decisions you make in the game, the character building, the gunplay, all of those things are adequate, but insignificant. The game is about the badass narrative. It also just happens to have some really nice graphics and atmosphere.

You'll need this, but don't read it until you've beaten the game:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/931329/50049

Now go young man, confident in the knowledge that this game is as good as they come.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

http://www.vgchartz.com/eweekly.php?page=1&date=39747&console=&maker=

18,770 this week making it 50k overall in others thats a bust if you ask me they should of never ported it?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Still waiting on US numbers before we can wrap it up.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network
Everstar said:

18,770 this week making it 50k overall in others thats a bust if you ask me they should of never ported it?

No BioShock definitely needed to be ported ... even if NOT A SINGLE COPY SOLD ... the game had to be ported.  This sets the foundation for BioShock 2.

I would be shocked, if the engine for PS3 BioShock is not improved and redeployed for BioShock 2.  This cuts development costs for BioShock 2 and helps test out the engine in the real market before it gets reused for the Sequel.

Selling 500K copies in its lifetime and adding more brand power would make it a successful launch.

gnawkz said:
Everstar said:

No BioShock definitely needed to be ported ... even if NOT A SINGLE COPY SOLD ... the game had to be ported.  This sets the foundation for BioShock 2.

I would be shocked, if the engine for PS3 BioShock is not improved and redeployed for BioShock 2.  This cuts development costs for BioShock 2 and helps test out the engine in the real market before it gets reused for the Sequel.

Selling 500K copies in its lifetime and adding more brand power would make it a successful launch.

if not very many people buy one then why would they buy 2?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

i will wait until bioshock 2 came out and then buy both 1 and 2 together( I think bioshock 1 will become cheaper at that time)

I think the problem is obviously it coming out a year later than the 360 version. Another issue I think is its price which is $59.99. A lot of people are saying it's exactly like the 360 version which is 39.99. I still expect it to perform decently, and I think every PS3 owner should get it if they havn't played it. To multiple console owners I say get the 360 version, cheaper, and basically the same from what I'm hearing. Overall fantastic game, I think the timing and price are just wrong, hopefully it does well.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Tremble said:
Well, waiting one year for a good game but at 70 euros, I'm sorry but that's bullshit. I'd have been shocked if it had sold well.

I got it at 50e and this game is a MUST BUY

It's soooo good...

I dont think the timing is wrong or the price or anything... It's like Okami on Wii or RE 4 Wii, you can have it cheaper on PS2? but who cares

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !