By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

To me MGS4 was just another MGS. That's a good thing because all MGS are very very good games but it was nothing special compared to the others. MGS1 is still my favorite and the ending of MGS3 easily bests MGS4's ending.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
To me MGS4 was just another MGS. That's a good thing because all MGS are very very good games but it was nothing special compared to the others. MGS1 is still my favorite and the ending of MGS3 easily bests MGS4's ending.

...maybe it was more emotional, but in no way better. MGS4's ending is the pinnacle of MGS's series, nothing in the previous MGS universe really touches Snake VS Ocelot or Big Boss's debriefing, nothing.

So, yes, MGS4 = 11/10

*edited by makingmusic476 for spoilers*

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"

bha i say 9.5/10 because after i finish it the third time i didn't wanna play anymore

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I \gree with em

MGS4 is the best gaming experience I have ever had.

I shut myself in our 5.1 Surround Room for ages!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

All praise the Almighty Lord IGN! Only He posseses the Final Judgement upon things.

Lord, show me the way.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Look, I know it's been a slow month for good PS3 news, but that's no excuse for posting a months old article that nearly all VGCHartz users would have read (seeing as how most claim IGN to be the best review site out there).

Anyway, personally, this game doesn't deserve a 10/10, but saying that, I wouldn't even give OoT a 10/10 (even back then) because then there'd be nothing left to achieve and there'd be no desire to surpass what has been done.

Also, as a review site, I'd say my credible would go down a few points with every 10/10 I gave (noticed how after that review landed people were saying "so IGN just gives perfect scores to just anyone these days").

Aldro said:
Is there anyone else than me that think this will be the game of the year
? ...

*Aldro's Brain = WTF ARE U INSANE!? ITS GOING TO BE THE GAME OF THIS GENERATION *

*Silence.....................................

Well? XD

Imo this is the best game i have played in my entire life... no fanboyism its true :/ i really loved it and im going to play it again now :oo bai see u all tomorro!

Half of VGChartz (including me)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Tremble said:
Well I'm sorry but this game doesn't deserve a 10. Some other games do, but not this one. Even the gameplay is not that good.

I bought it, played it for 10-12 hours, and after the ending of chapter 3 (wich is great), I was bored and stopped playing it.

you missed the most awesome part C4!!!

omg the gears!!

Tremble said:
Well I'm sorry but this game doesn't deserve a 10. Some other games do, but not this one. Even the gameplay is not that good.

I bought it, played it for 10-12 hours, and after the ending of chapter 3 (wich is great), I was bored and stopped playing it.

Are people really serious around here?

I don't care what others say. MGS4 deserves a 10....GTAIV doesn't.