By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS4 11/10 O.o

Hey everyone... I tried to find any topics about this but i didn't so if its posted sorry!

Read the review of MGS4 in IGN here = http://ps3.ign.com/articles/881/881472p5.html

5 pages if u go to the last you'll see =

Closing Comments Is it possible to give a game an 11? If so, this would be the game that would merit that score. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is a title that exceeds all of the hype that was attached to the title. Regardless of whether you've seen every trailer and screenshot, read every preview and heard every interview, you won't get a full sense of how phenomenal this title is unless you sit down and experience it for yourself. Legends die hard and deserve a heroic story that lives on when they are gone. Metal Gear Solid 4 is such an ending for the legendary warrior Solid Snake. Not only does it sum up the full franchise of Metal Gear, its depth and its complexity, coupled with its technical prowess, make it one of the best games of the year and, indeed, one of the best games ever made. Get some well earned rest, Snake. You've earned it. We salute you.

Once again its old news but still its cool is there any other game that they have said this too? In that case lemme know and i might buy :O.

Around the Network

Well I'm sorry but this game doesn't deserve a 10. Some other games do, but not this one. Even the gameplay is not that good.

I bought it, played it for 10-12 hours, and after the ending of chapter 3 (wich is great), I was bored and stopped playing it.

^^ I understand where your coming from. The last MG I played was the second one. IMO it feels like your controlling a robot when your controlling snake.

What i loved about it was the things u could do. Ive never even played any MGS games and ive shown to all my friends that havent they all are like WOOT AH MA GAD. Its really an 'EPIC' game imo. The cutscenes makes it soooo movieish so you dont wnat to stop and it really builds up the epicness.

The gameplay im playing it for the 12th time now! I found out that if u shake the Sixaxis ur octocamo will reset thats cool XD.

And i figured out several other ways of sneaking :).

And getting all the items , guns etc were awesome its just so much u can do and im amazed im not bored yet!!! 12th time im going to see how long i can go. Maby make a video on youtube showing how many times ive won the game XD(you can see threw a star when u save).

Awesome game and id give it an 11/10 since Metal Gear franchise made me screw Star Wars :oo And thats coming from ALDRO KOON . Maby it just spoke more to new comers then MGS fans i truly dont know. Playing MGS2 as well btw, played nr 1 and now 2 then 3. Got them off ebay after i won MGS4 for the 5th time XD.

Errrr.... I liked playing as SNake, so what if he feels like a robot??? It works for the game....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Wait, did he just spoil the ending by telling us that Snake dies? I know the game has been out for a while, but that review was from the launch o.O

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Uhm.. Play the game and you'll see what happends to Snake.. i can tell you uhm...

*edited for spoilers by makingmusic476*

Yay for MGS4 love! Yay!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Is there anyone else than me that think this will be the game of the year? ...

*Aldro's Brain = WTF ARE U INSANE!? ITS GOING TO BE THE GAME OF THIS GENERATION *

*Silence.....................................

Well? XD

Imo this is the best game i have played in my entire life... no fanboyism its true :/ i really loved it and im going to play it again now :oo bai see u all tomorro!

Its deseves a 10 !!!!! its THE game that deserves a 10 !!!!!

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)