By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hey, isn't MGS4 that interactive movie i've heard so much about?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
Hey, isn't MGS4 that interactive movie i've heard so much about?

Best movie I saw next to Wall E and the Dark Knight this year.

Passenger57 said:
^^ I understand where your coming from. The last MG I played was the second one. IMO it feels like your controlling a robot when your controlling snake.

when i play as master chief it feels like im controlling a robot as well xD

Kantor said:
Aldro said:
Is there anyone else than me that think this will be the game of the year
? ...

*Aldro's Brain = WTF ARE U INSANE!? ITS GOING TO BE THE GAME OF THIS GENERATION *

*Silence.....................................

Well? XD

Imo this is the best game i have played in my entire life... no fanboyism its true :/ i really loved it and im going to play it again now :oo bai see u all tomorro!

Half of VGChartz (including me)

If it wasn't for LBP, then I'd agree. :P

So many spoilers in this thread. :/

Around the Network

OT: to answer the question I think Galaxy received one 11/10 from a small gaming magazine. I thought it was silly but if there was any game this gen that deserved it, it was probably Galaxy.

As for IGN's MGS4 review it's hard to say whether they did all that becuase they knew they had to after GTA4 or it deserved it. I think between GTA4 and MGS4 that of course Snake deserved a 10 more but I personally would like to think if GTA4 released after MGS4 4 that neither would have perfect scores.

Im actually going to say MGS4 is the best movie i have seen for a VERY long time & the best game i have EVER played XD.

Id give it a 15 / 10 :( But oh well i guess 'Wanting' to give 11 is good XD. GTA got boring after a week really -_-.. San andreas was better.

LBP I think will be a great game indeed! but... since its a new.... what do you call it..? oh well new game i dont expect it to be the quality of MGS4.

Galaxies never played that but im not a fan of Mario so i most likely wont lol. Only reason i TRIED super smash was becuse of snake XD.

Anyway if you havent played the game i beg you all to do this =

1) Get a PS3 MGS4 Bundle.
2) Play it, heck if u want the PS3 keep it.
3) After you beat the game, give back ur PS3 and get your money back XD.

Note that 3 is if you didnt like the game + the ps3 it self.

Anyway... i can tell you all i would have bought a ps3 JUST for this game. And i thank the ENTIRE INTERNET for hpying the game so much that i actually TRIED it and it made me crai... :'))))

Thx Internetzz!

Hell yeah MGS4 caught my eye never played 1st,2nd,or 3rd & all i got 2 say is playing story for 9th time u always play it through diffrently every single time MGS4 GOTY Award

I Loved MGS4 best GAME!!!! !

PSN: PANEK_KLS ADD PLAY WITH oR DELETED

I got MGS1-2-3

Gameplay wise i feel grose when i play them. OFcourse they are OLDER thats probably why, but the gameplay on MGS4 is alot more smoother and more options + awesome imo..

Story i can't yet judge sure when u play 1 you go like ahaa but when u play 4 you go like AH MA GAD! WAUW. Lol but thats probably diffrent to the ones that have played MGS1-2-3 before 4 lol.

Either way its ownage coming from a guy that was turned from the Star wars side to Metal gear side by playing the last MGS game :o... IT DESERVES A 11! :D

It saddens me to read a few posts in here... Really. I feel bad for humanity.

With that said, the game isn't made for any fanboy, it's made for fans of the Metal Gear series. It's the conclusion of the story of a hero that lived for a few generations of video gaming.

It is Kojima's culmination of years of developing the series, and its peak. Let me just say this: It shows. The game deserves way more than a 10 in my book.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!