By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What else you do with your consoles?

I use my console to play games on. Anything else I do on one of my computers.

Around the Network

PS3 - Games, Movies, DvD's, Music.

PSP - Music, Games, Videos

DS - Games

PC - Errrr.... alot....

4 ≈ One

I don't actually own any blu-ray movies, but I use my PS3 for gaming and watching DVDs upscaled in high definition :D

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Wii use in order.

1. game
2. surf
3. take part in the voting channel
4. use the Nintendo channel and shop channel to get data for DKII to make the weekly PAL Wiiware/VC charts.

PS3 - Movies, Games (rarely)

360 - Games (only)

Wii - nothing, lol

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Around the Network

I have my PS3 set up as a wireless media center. I stream movies, music, photos, whatever really. I didn't even have to do anything other than install the new winamp on my PC...it popped up on the PS3 by itself :).

I use my 360...

...to stalk my friends on XBL and MSN Messenger.

...if I want to slim down a bit, I watch Community Confidential on Inside Xbox. Seeing Trixie 360 will stimulate my gag reflexes so I vomit any food I just ate.

...if I want some Jessica Chobot loven, I watch IGN Strategize on Inside Xbox.

...to watch DVDs/HD DVDs

...to watch picture slide shows with music in the background running off of a USB memory stick.

...to watch anime subs in divx/xvid format.

...to heat up my room if its cold. Winter is coming.

games... meh

I use my PS3...

...as a centerpiece on top of my entertainment center. It makes me look cool in front of my friends. Only the cool kids have them. We are an elite breed. Giving a cool thumbs up always makes them sigh with happiness, because they are lucky they have a friend like me. I don't even power it up. No demonstration is needed to show the awesomeness of its power. So it just sits there, with its 60gig hard drive and full BC. Touching it will only deminish its value. Don't hate. u_u

As for PS3 games... meh

I have or had a Wii. My mom took it to play bowling. She has it in her room beside my old Nintendo. She plays Super Mario Brothers almost every night. So, I guess I use my Wii to bribe my mom so she won't get mad at me for things.

Wii games... meh

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

@ pbroy - Hows the heat?

I use 360 for nothing else besides games, but it is my most used console.
I use my wii for games and that picture channel.
I use my ps3 for blu-ray movies.

perpride said:
@ pbroy - Hows the heat?

Nice and toasty. I just close the door in my room and it fills it up. The rest of the house can be ice cold, but my room is like a summer day. That is why I use my 360 for everything. It saves with the gas bill. The 360 is very friendly for todays economy. n_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence