By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What else you do with your consoles?

wii games what else am i going to do with the peice of crap.
360 games and watch dvds dl shit for my games and what not

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

PS3 for:
photos
music
Blu Ray
DVDs
DIVX, mpeg and AVI files and other video files
games

360 for:
sitting memorabilia

Wii for:
Mum

I sleep with my 360 ;)

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

I use my PS3 to:

1. Play games
2. Watch Blu-Ray
3. Stream my entire DVD (converted to Divx) collection via TVersity from home server.
4. Stream Netflix movies via a program called Play On.
5. Stream music and photos with TVersity.

BTW I also have a bedroom PS3 that does all of that but games would be last not first.

With Remote play I can access all of the features with my PSP except Blu-ray and most games.  With Tversity I can access my home server anywhere in the world and dowload movies, music, photos from my PSP.

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”

Stephen Henry Roberts

I use it to play catch with my dogs, used like a mirror, oh shinny ps3..., use it like a paper weigth and also to make pizza(the round part is perfect for leveling the pasta), otherwise just sits there in my living room looking extremelly pretty.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Games and Movies, that's pretty much it.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

PS3: watching blu-ray, DVDs, browsing the web, play PS2 games, play PS3 games (the same two games I always play).

PSP: mp3 player and games

To all those of you using PS3 for music does it support M3u playlists? Tried searching on google but didn't come up with anything. If it doesn't then makes it much less attractive to me as a media centre (also read that it doesn't support WMA files which is almost a deal breaker for me).

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I use the wii's browser, i mean opera, except when i visit this web site.. you know, i don have a keyboard for my wii.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

PS3:

- Blu Ray Movies
- The occasional DVD

Thats about it. It has so many features i hardly use. I use my PC for internet, obviously our DVD player for most DVD's. I listen to music on iTunes or my iTouch. Its got so much but its not always worth it to turn on the PS3 to listen to a CD when its right on my computer.