By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Five reasons why the PS3 will never pass the 360 in lifetime sales

I love how some fanboy's reactions of this thread :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

well i took this thread serious and made a thought out post above. But what i should have done is ignore it because none of the arguements are worth arguing about. They are terrible.

Good job Rol, you bring out the fanboy that's hidden inside some people.

Juicy.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

This is beautiful, and even after the comments, you'd think that people wouldn't fall for it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

coolestguyever said:
well i took this thread serious and made a thought out post above. But what i should have done is ignore it because none of the arguements are worth arguing about. They are terrible.

These statements are mutally exclusive; if you had thought it out you would never have taken the thread seriously.

And yes the arguments are terrible as arguments, but they are exactly what they were intended to be - comic gold.

Around the Network

fool.

PS3 is already ahead of 360 in Europe and japan.Its just the America where behind the 360 by 6m.And don't forget 360 launched an year earlier.If you look at the first two year sales PS3 is ahead of PS3 in worldwide sales.

First two years

PS3 : 15.98m (NOV 2006-OCT 2008)

360 : 13.68m (NOV 2005-NOV 2007)

We are not comparing the PS3 with WII cause its a totally different console.At the start of 2008,PS3 was some 10m units behind 360 and now its only 6m units behind.Sony has done very well with the high price.Once they give price cut and launch their slim PS3 and exclusives like GRAN TURISMO.PS3 will be definetly be ahead of 360 by 2009 end and equal WII in 2010-2011

I'm so torn! Is reason #1 better than reason #2? Or vice-versa? The first one made me snort water through my nose (great finish, by the by), but the second one left me gasping for air.

Great job.

fadetoone said:
I nearly choked when I saw "Reliability" listed as the first reason.

I can't tell if the list is serious or not, now.

My thought exactly or what about "Sony not cool anymore" what are you ten years old.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Bullet100000 said:
fadetoone said:
I nearly choked when I saw "Reliability" listed as the first reason.

I can't tell if the list is serious or not, now.

My thought exactly or what about "Sony not cool anymore" what are you ten years old.

Haha! I have to save that quote somewhere. Pure gold (sadly, I'm sure you don't even understand why I'm saying that)! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Smashed said:
RolStoppable said:

1. Reliability

Thats where I stopped reading.

So do I. Waste of my time!