By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Five reasons why the PS3 will never pass the 360 in lifetime sales

I love how everyone keeps getting fooled. Seriously, this is just unbelievable!

Around the Network

This thread is a joke wow.
1. Reliability is still worse for the 360 than it is for the ps3. The fact that they have to give extended warantees I personally think is embarassing.
2.They may have copied most of sony's big franchises but have yet to create a equal. Gran turismo is still known as the best driving simulator. Metal Gear Solid is still known as the best stealth action game.(even though splinter was supposed to be xbox's answer to metal gear solid) And the amount of people who are even buying games like buzz and singstar aren't very large either, correct me if I'm wrong.
3.The ps3 also as wonderful games with a much bigger line up of exclusives this holiday season. It also has an increasingly good FREE online service soon to match the 360's in the next few updates. Wii and 360 is certainly not a good combo. People who got the wii got it for gaming. If they like the wii enough they will want they're next system to be more than just a gaming device so they'll use it more. The ps3 is exactly that. It is the center for high definition movies, which 360 isn't.
4. One of the only things this article is correct about is the popularity of halo. It is too big for any one franchise for sony too match. Sony knew that. That's why they made the ps3 the most powerful system with more features than any of it's competitors.
5. The only other thing your right about is when you say sony's fan care more about more than just gaming. That's why the ps3 has a blu-ray too make it the center of your living room. That's why ps3 has an internet browser so if you ever feeling like browsing the internet in HD or watch netflix (which 360 only recently made a deal with netflix to do. PS3 could play netflix movies all along because of it's internet browser.)

foolpittier said:
This thread is a joke

I know, isn't it just great! Pure genius!! I <3 Rol's threads =D

BEST THREAD EVER!!!!!
I lol'd at number 1 and 5.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Smashed said:
RolStoppable said:

1. Reliability

Thats where I stopped reading.

You really shouldn't wear your fanboy goggles all the time... You get to miss gem posts like the OP's. -_-

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network

the only good think of ur thread was the part when u mensioned dmeisterj, the other stuff about x360 was pure fiction.

F.U. Fun University.

Wow! This just shows that people don't read the entire thread.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Is this thread suppose to be serious? All those 5 reasons = pure epic fail.

Try coming up with facts instead of opinions

NFGBlinkAC said:

Try to find a Serious post of Rol now that would be epic fail.

NFGBlinkAC said:

1. No

2. Rol even got the facts wrong.