By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Five reasons why the PS3 will never pass the 360 in lifetime sales

LOL MATURE said:
NFGBlinkAC said:
Is this thread suppose to be serious? All those 5 reasons = pure epic fail.

Try coming up with facts instead of opinions

1. No

2. Rol even got the facts wrong.

Thank god lol

Around the Network

You've also predicted that PS3 will sell 10-20 million lifetime this generation with the same manner Rol...

@kber81 Woohaa I didn't have seen you in ages!

kber81 said:

You've also predicted that PS3 will sell 10-20 million lifetime this generation with the same manner Rol...

wont reach 5mil LTD in '07... lol I remember that

Kamahl said:
horrible reasons, especially the last one... i mean, i can say the same about xbox fans... and that could happen with people in general not just PS fans, in that case both PS and XBOX lose to the Wii, not just the PS.

i guess i can give you the 4th one even though its a little bit stupid... number 3, are you forgetting about PSWii? thats just for about $100 more or the same as Wii60 and you get free online, if you do get online, its just $50 or even more than PSWii
Username2324 said:
None of those are any good. You think having a unreliable console will help them? Your reasoning is quite flawed, for one, it's almost gauranteed that all launch consoles will break within 3 years (probably why they made it a 3 year warranty....), and two, the unreliability has lost Microsoft far far more customers than repurchasers can make up.

Your 10 year plan,blah blah blah confusion <snip>
coolestguyever said:

1. I don't get this one. PS3 is still way more reliable. I have a friend whose 360 just red ringed about a week ago

2. more reasons why Rol owned me

RED53DEVILS said:
I am a fool.

PS3 is already ahead of 360 in Europe and japan.Its just the America where behind the 360 by 6m.And don't forget 360 launched an year earlier.If you look at the first two year sales PS3 is ahead of PS3 in worldwide sales.

<snip>
foolpittier said:
This thread is a joke wow (but I will still respond for maximum Rol pwnage).
1. Reliability is still worse for the 360 than it is for the ps3. The fact that they have to give extended warantees I personally think is embarassing.
2.<snip>
NFGBlinkAC said:

*Note: Some responses were edited for hilarity

Around the Network

awww Really nO Little hidden messages?= i'm someWhat disappoINted ... *sigh*

Dolla Dolla said:
Kamahl said:
horrible reasons, especially the last one... i mean, i can say the same about xbox fans... and that could happen with people in general not just PS fans, in that case both PS and XBOX lose to the Wii, not just the PS.

i guess i can give you the 4th one even though its a little bit stupid... number 3, are you forgetting about PSWii? thats just for about $100 more or the same as Wii60 and you get free online, if you do get online, its just $50 or even more than PSWii
Username2324 said:
None of those are any good. You think having a unreliable console will help them? Your reasoning is quite flawed, for one, it's almost gauranteed that all launch consoles will break within 3 years (probably why they made it a 3 year warranty....), and two, the unreliability has lost Microsoft far far more customers than repurchasers can make up.

Your 10 year plan,blah blah blah confusion
coolestguyever said:

1. I don't get this one. PS3 is still way more reliable. I have a friend whose 360 just red ringed about a week ago

2. more reasons why Rol owned me

RED53DEVILS said:
I am a fool.

PS3 is already ahead of 360 in Europe and japan.Its just the America where behind the 360 by 6m.And don't forget 360 launched an year earlier.If you look at the first two year sales PS3 is ahead of PS3 in worldwide sales.

foolpittier said:
This thread is a joke wow (but I will still respond for maximum Rol pwnage).
1. Reliability is still worse for the 360 than it is for the ps3. The fact that they have to give extended warantees I personally think is embarassing.
NFGBlinkAC said:

*Note: Some responses were edited for hilarity

i promised myself i wouldn't quote anything in this thread, but

you win. LOL this thread made my night.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

lol @thread

Check out my game about moles ^

Elite1 said:
3. Wii60 is a better combo than PS360

And PSWii is even better. A lot of people have this combo including myself.

Actually the Wii60 combo was genius during launch, because it proved to gamers exactly how stupid it was to shell out $599 for a PS3, when you could get the Wii60 deal for 50 dollars extra. It still makes sense today as the Arcade costs $199 and the Wii costs $250. Essentially it's still 50 extra.

I was reading the first page and thinking this wasn't that epic because not enough people were falling for it.

Then I hit the second page and it was just made of so much win seeing all of these people rush in here and just get completely rol'd.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"