By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Five reasons why the PS3 will never pass the 360 in lifetime sales

Should we call this a comeback?

Around the Network
Acevil said:

What's that supposed to mean? Did everyone start to hate me or what?

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Microsoft can just copy Sony's 10 year plan?! Genius! Why has nobody else brought up this idea?

RolStoppable said:
Acevil said:

they never liked you anyway

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

winwinwinwinwinwinwin

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Acevil said:

Your last couple of threads had win in them....but lacked EPIC! Now this thread screams EPIC! Also you should have said "Don’t call it a comeback, I’ve been here for years!"

horrible reasons, especially the last one... i mean, i can say the same about xbox fans... and that could happen with people in general not just PS fans, in that case both PS and XBOX lose to the Wii, not just the PS.

i guess i can give you the 4th one even though its a little bit stupid... number 3, are you forgetting about PSWii? thats just for about $100 more or the same as Wii60 and you get free online, if you do get online, its just $50 or even more than PSWii

Kamahl said:
horrible reasons, especially the last one... i mean, i can say the same about xbox fans... and that could happen with people in general not just PS fans, in that case both PS and XBOX lose to the Wii, not just the PS.

i guess i can give you the 4th one even though its a little bit stupid... number 3, are you forgetting about PSWii? thats just for about $100 more or the same as Wii60 and you get free online, if you do get online, its just $50 or even more than PSWii

rol you did it ...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

What Sony has accomplish this Gen is creating a fan base that is bigger than the wii. The only problem is 95 % of these fans don't own or plan on ever buying the console. But they will always be there to defend it. Sony always win!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

This post is going to get flamed to death!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder