By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The forum - no longer nintendo biased?

PS3owner said:
This site is very Pro Nintendo. Most of the Sony fans have been banned from this site, because they feel they need to post more and harsh things just to compete with the Nintendo fans, just look at my posts, most of them slam the wii just for the hell of it, i have nothing really against the wii or their fans, i just hate the fact that i feel that Nintendo is not really giving an advantage to this generation of systems. Of course Nintendo fans would beg to differ.

Most of the Sony and Microsoft fans on this site grew up playing Nintendo games, and they feel let down with what Nintendo has down to the world of gaming, they turn a blind eye to harcore fans and try to promote the system to old ladies, its good for Nintendo but not for their Original fans.

Sony and Nintendo fans are becoming more and more equal.

Its really the MS fans that are at the short end of the stick. I can only think of 2 of the top of my head. (mr stickball and Legend11)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Yes, I've seen a surprising increase of PS3 fans lately, however, new Nintendo fans have joined in too (Soriku, for example, who I've already met) and well, I'm pretty even on all consoles, only that I have more affection for the Wii and PS3 than the 360...and though the only console I own as of now is the Wii, there's no doubt I'll own a PS3/Xbox 360 somewhere down the road.

As bias as its always been, don't praise the wii you get a ban.

AllAll said:

Really? So why aren't you banned yet?

Dolla Dolla said:
AllAll said:

Really? So why aren't you banned yet?

What makes you think he hasn't been, multiple times?

Around the Network

Wii fanboys cry about a thread because its shows the truth that wii games are mediocre, it gets closed right way.

Just more proof how bias this place is.

AllAll said:
Wii fanboys cry about a thread because its shows the truth that wii games are mediocre, it gets closed right way.

Some one is feeling insecure about hios ps3s future.

AllAll said:

Or I looked at two threads about the same topic, and decided to close down the one with trolling in it. 

But that's just my take on the events. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I never understood why banned users keep coming back.

Because they don't have anything better to do, I'm afraid.

A thread about "the truth that wii games are mediocre"? Ok, go ahead and assume your opinion is fact, but it's not. 9 million Wii users will tell you otherwise, so stop trying to push your opinions on others.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )