By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The forum - no longer nintendo biased?

FishyJoe said:
I never understood why banned users keep coming back.

Because they can. 

Reality has a Nintendo bias.
Around the Network
FishyJoe said:
I never understood why banned users keep coming back.
Because they don't have social life and we are their only human contact, I guess. 

AllAll said:
As bias as its always been, don't praise the wii you get a ban.

So which previous user are you?  Blue?  larry?  washimul?

no no no this site isn't biased! the top 10 games of all time REALLY are all nintendo!! (sarcasm)

stof said:
AllAll said:
Wii fanboys cry about a thread because its shows the truth that wii games are mediocre, it gets closed right way.

Just more proof how bias this place is.

Or I looked at two threads about the same topic, and decided to close down the one with trolling in it.

But that's just my take on the events.

Two way differant topics. You just could not handle your favorite console has a mediocre line up.

The only trolling was from wii fanboys that can't handle any criticism about the wii.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
so stop trying to push your opinions on others.

Go tell the wii fanboys to stoping down playing the importance of EVERYTHING about games other then waggle wiimote controls.

evey thread they are pushing that BS on everyone.

i wonder how many bans will result from threads like these...

who is this guy? blue3? washimul?

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Yeah...because that's all Wii users ever talk about when they talk about games....waggle wiimote controls...

Nobody's telling you that you need waggle in your PS3 or 360 games, so stop acting like they do.

Another crap post or thread and you've got a temporary ban, my friend...the only person around that trolls is you.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

AllAll said:
BenKenobi88 said:
so stop trying to push your opinions on others.

Go tell the wii fanboys to stoping down playing the importance of EVERYTHING about games other then waggle wiimote controls.

evey thread they are pushing that BS on everyone.

Much the same can be said for Sony fanboys trying to push their edicts of graphical importance on everyone as well. Though in all honesty I can't recall a single thread where anyone said this 360/Sony game needs Wii motion controls were as I could link to at least five threads where PS3 fans are tearing apart the graphics or features of games on other systems. At least the Wii has good sales to back up the fan based hype, the PS3 doesn't even have that. Trying to brag about the PS3 is unfortunately the equivalent of trying to brag up a 400lb rock with glitter on it. And its annoying when individuals like yourself fruitlessly choose to default on ideologies of victimization as if the whole world is against you and you're the one who really understands what true gaming is. I hate to say it but just look at the main page, that's all the proof you need to show that you are the minority. Of course making excuses for why this is the case has become second nature to your kind and I'm sure you have quite a lengthy list of reasons why the awesome PS-Triple is just waiting to explode onto the consumer market.

You were made spoiled and lazy by the Playstation and Playstation 2. You've never had to fear loss or set back up until now and now you're cracking under the pressure. Oh, but don't worry, you're not alone, Sony excentrics across the web are lashing out on other forums in equally immature and poorly timed manners attacking anything they can that isn't Sony like bullies looking to compensate for their new found inadequacy and fear. I've been to several before and everytime the trolls are driven back the board is declaired Nintendo bias by default of the majority of the outspoken Sony fans forcing the mods to ban them. This is the only board I've been to where the mods actively are seeking alternative means to reaching this same fate so consider yourself lucky.

And how are you not banned yet? Or did I answer my own question?

Proud Owner Of: Wii, DS, PSP, Xbox 360 (Brother owns PS3 & PS2)

Things that have changed since the last Generation of Gaming:

- Nintendo has shown us you can have the best selling console of all time with virtually no games for it.

- Graphics suddenly matter to Sony fans but Reverse Compatibility and Dual shock oddly enough don’t.

- Kiddy Crap is trendy with Hardcore gamers now that it’s no longer Nintendo’s “thing” (Viva Piñata, Little Big Planet, Banjo Kazooie 3, LBP)

- Third Party Developers are now essentially the equivalent of Video Game street pimps.

- Gimmicks are no longer fads (Wii-mote)... Well, not all Gimmicks (PS-Eye)