By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It's official. Worldwide LBP delay. :'(

This could just be me being ignorant, but why is it not OK to write or play the words in the song but it's alright to write them here or send them in an email?

I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm just trying to understand.

-edit-

Would it make more sense to know the context of the whole song?

Around the Network

At least this delay showed the true color's of some of the racist members on this site.

Seriously attacking anyone because of a delayed games is so pathetic and ignorant, for a one week delay nonetheless...

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

after all its not a big delay like 2 months or more .. its only 9 days.

That's just bad luck. Too bad, the sales will suffer from this.

iclim4 said:
Griffin said:

But there was no probelm with the game and a bunch of crazy people went nuts and decided it need to be changed.  We all know what would of happened if Sony left it alone, there offices would of been bombed or trashed by a bunch of pissed of muslims.  The whole world is made of double standards and its getting really annoying.  If its about gays, minorities or religions, it seems people always need to bend off backwards to not be sued because some crazy people want things changed to suit them.

A bunch of crazy people didn't go nuts.
As far as I know Sony took the initiative. (the game isn't out yet how can people complain?)
They deemed it was innappropriate and sought to rectify it.

@Bolded
No we dont and you shouldn't assume.

Yes the world is made of double standards and life isn't fair just live with it the best way you can.
That's not much of an advice, I know...

I know you're pissed, so am I, and I think you just want to blame something for this unfortunate delay, but do you think it's fair for you to blame muslims and assume that they'll do something crazy just because sony decided to delay a game for something sony deemed innappropriate?
Those lyrics translation does seem pretty gloom for a kid friendly game anyway...

dude. It was a guy who wrote a letter to sony. He said he found it offensive.

Can't be arsed to explain.. read this:

http://kotaku.com/5065106/nsiders-letter-to-sony-and-media-molecule-re-quran-references

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
Smeags said:

Back at Nintendo's Headquarters in Kyoto, the villanous Dr. Wii Music von Doom* reacts to the news:

*yes I posted this in the other one, but I worked (sorta) hard on this, and I demand a recount!

I was gonna reply to your other one that it made me lol XD evil wii music ! .. and it fit perfectly XD

I hate Gamecrazy.

They called me just now to tell me know they are having a midnight launch on Oct. 20th.

I know damn well I am going to be getting another call from them either today or this weekend telling me about the delay.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I can see why Sony did this , I blame political correctness.

Mendicate Bias said:
At least this delay showed the true color's of some of the racist members on this site.

Seriously attacking anyone because of a delayed games is so pathetic and ignorant, for a one week delay nonetheless...

I don't really think anyone is racist i just think they believe you guys has a tendency of taking things too personally..  :\

No reason to reignite the other thread :p

Euphoria14 said:
I hate Gamecrazy.

They called me just now to tell me know they are having a midnight launch on Oct. 20th.

I know damn well I am goin got be getting another call from them either today or this weekend telling me about the delay.

So u will be getting ur copy after all.