By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It's official. Worldwide LBP delay. :'(

Munkeh111 said:
I am not happy, hopefully they will not have to recall all the discs and just make a note that internet is required for the older discs, or maybe they can just rewrite them easily, but the big question is how long will this take!

The game can be played in tis current form, who will get notice of such a thing???

And rewriting blurays??? Thats not possible...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

LBP 1 week delayed.

http://www.electronictheatre.co.uk/articles/archive/2008/littlebigplanetupdatedukmailshot03171008/

FJ-Warez said:
Munkeh111 said:
I am not happy, hopefully they will not have to recall all the discs and just make a note that internet is required for the older discs, or maybe they can just rewrite them easily, but the big question is how long will this take!

The game can be played in tis current form, who will get notice of such a thing???

And rewriting blurays??? Thats not possible...

Well if it could cause offence it should be removed, although I think on MM's website it says that the lyric is in a different language. What surprises me is that the song has been around for a long time now

Pity they cant rewrite blu-ray, and massive waste of materiels then and this will cost Sony a lot of money

Anyone have any idea how long it takes to recreate the disks without the offending song? I would guess 2-3 weeks. That bumps it into Resistance 2s launch.

YUSH... so far ... Releasedate: 31 oct.

Thanks tbone for posting that link.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
swarley said:
Griffin said:
I have been typing stuff now for the last 20mins and each time i feel what i write will get me banned because i have no idea what the mods will find offensive. So i will make it a simple and say i'm not at all happy about this.

I have been doing the same thing.  As an atheist lets just say that I am biting my tounge.  

I'll take the high road with you.....I'm not at all happy about this.

You know? Holding your piece because of fear is not taking the high road.
You both have something to say, and as long as you guys convey your thoughts in a rational and civil manner it would be replied to accordingly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Oh by the way, did you guys know I have big purple balls!

And VGC's "can't post twice in 30 seconds" system always fails on me for some reason.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Tbone said:

LBP 1 week delayed.

http://www.electronictheatre.co.uk/articles/archive/2008/littlebigplanetupdatedukmailshot03171008/

Wait, is that an official thing? Only being pushed back to the 31st?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Staude said:
YUSH... so far ... Releasedate: 31 oct.

Thanks tbone for posting that link.

No prob good u got the picture.

Tbone said:
Sorry for off topic but what would stop people to create something worse when the game releases.

I believe there's an option to flag innapropriate player created material in the game for deletion.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.