By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official September NPD Thread (Data at 6:30 PM EST ~4 hours from now)

VGChartz is antinintendo confirmed MKWii is undertracked a lot

Around the Network

I don't think anyone expected anything else... PS3 did better than what I expected.

PSN ID: T_Gears

End of 2009 ltd sales:

Wii = 67-68m

X360 = 38-39m

PS3 = 34-35m

Prediction: The PS3 will surpass the 360 on weekly sales after it drops to $299 on all regular weeks (no big releases).

Damn Wii crushed the numbers. If you add in Canada/NA its probably close to 800k for the Americas IN FREAKING SEPTEMBER.

Go 360 Woo Hooo!!!!

Wow, VGChartz undertracking PS360 multiplat games and overtracking Wii multiplatform games again. First Tiger Woods, then Madden, and now Force Unleashed. What's the deal?

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
Who wants some popcorn this thread can become good...

Me

npd still full of lies, spreading the word since spring 08

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

FishyJoe said:

Damn Wii crushed the numbers. If you add in Canada/NA its probably close to 800k for the Americas IN FREAKING SEPTEMBER.

Imagine FREAKIN XMAS!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

WTH madden PS2!! waaaaay undertracked

Holy shit WiiFit. It is a monster I can't imagine what numbers can do in the holiday period.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.