By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Konami Officially Comments On Xbox 360 Metal Gear Solid 4

kingofwale said:
again, the rumour has been going on for YEARS.

wake me up when it happens.

except this isnt a rumour...its an official comment from konami

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Interesting statement. Of course, this far in to to the sales of Metal Gear 4, it would kind be kind of like the Xbox release of Grand Theft Auto. A "me too" release with significantly less sales.

It would sell to 360 owners that wished they'd recieved Metal Gear, but not to too many others.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

"And now thanks to Japanese stock investor bulletin Morningstar, those rumors continue."

Suddenly its an official statement from konami.

mM
stof said:
Interesting statement. Of course, this far in to to the sales of Metal Gear 4, it would kind be kind of like the Xbox release of Grand Theft Auto. A "me too" release with significantly less sales.

It would sell to 360 owners that wished they'd recieved Metal Gear, but not to too many others.

It'll sell like Substance on the original box. But this is just... a punch in the face.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Heh I love it when the truth comes out, fanboys hate to hear it.

Its not confirmed yet, so theirs no "Truth".. Probably not going to happen anyways, would cost too much work and money, and think long and hard.. It was in the works for quite a long time for PS3, now.. The game would have to be redesigned and compressed again, also Metal Gear Online would be too.

This game wasn't meant to be on DVD.

Around the Network
leo-j said:

"And now thanks to Japanese stock investor bulletin Morningstar, those rumors continue."

You missed that part:

''While at TGS, Konami PR mouthpiece Yoshitaka Arai told Morningstar''

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
leo-j said:

You missed that part:

''While at TGS, Konami PR mouthpiece Yoshitaka Arai told Morningstar''

Yea I see it now

mM

it wouldnt sell well, all the mgs fans have already gotten a ps3 to play mgs4.

Yeah, not going to happen.

I just read this comment at a gaming forum I had to share it here lol .... ""Fuckk !!!! Kojima Of Shit !!! If You Relase A Mgs4 Version For Xbox I Will Fucking Kill U !!! Im Pissed Of !!! And U Sony Yess U !! Ill Sell Ur Fucking Ps3 And Buy Twoo Xbox 360 !! I Wanna Cry !!""

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.