By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Konami Officially Comments On Xbox 360 Metal Gear Solid 4

Smashed said:
Wow, why can't you let this thread die now.. Go look on n4g.com, Konami has no plans for putting on the xbox 360.

It's been said! Now let this thread die. Please, otherwise I can't sleep at night.

dun wury, its k.

This is why you don't post in the thread if you want it to die.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
Smashed said:
Wow, why can't you let this thread die now.. Go look on n4g.com, Konami has no plans for putting on the xbox 360.

It's been said! Now let this thread die. Please, otherwise I can't sleep at night.

dun wury, its k.

Accually, since this thread no longer matters.. It should die, and it would have just died if you didn't post lol.

Less rage there kiddo.

Smashed said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Smashed said:

dun wury, its k.

Accually, since this thread no longer matters.. It should die, and it would have just died if you didn't post lol.

Less rage there kiddo.

lol, says the guy who just posted in it again. @_@

Look at the time stamps, I've barely posted 1 minute after your post.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Why let this thread die if it's such an appetizing bait to fanboyz of both fronts to cut sorry figures?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Xen, what do you mean by 'punch in the face'?

Around the Network

Hmm... 360 has a 70% chance of getting MGS 4 after this me thinks.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

@SHMUPGurus & Smashed:
If you want this thread dead, stop posting in it, leave the issue with us and keep back at a safe distance: it's a work for professionals!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!