By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP review thread

bbsin said:

Xen said:
bbsin said:
Xen said:
bbsin said:
WHY would anybody want LBP if they could buy DeadSpace instead? WHY?!?

Because people want something with tons of replayability and creativity...

psssh! DeadSpace has plenty of replayability and is very creative.

The setting is interesing, that it is. Replayabilty? dunno. Creative? what drastic changes in TPS gameplay will we see? I'll wait for the release.

Well, there are many unlockable armors, all the weapons cannot be fully upgraded with one play through, different difficulty settings, etc. Also, in terms of creativity, it's probably the only TPS horror sci-fi game ever. There are zero gravity segments, strategic dismemberment, stasis freezing and telekinesis abilities. Also, all the weapons in the game are engineering tools.

Hey, this actually sounds pretty good. I'm not a fan of horror, but it does sound good.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
@Lib

maybe some of ya are, but I report anything I see on either side. See? I reported him and now he's banned, the system works.

well, I m not even sure a ban was needed

after all,

1 random post saying LBP sucks     VS    full web claiming LBP is awesome

(also he was maybe sarcastic ...)

Time to Work !

you haven't been keeping track of Ahcheng's history then. It's not an isolated incident.

@Torillian,

I know but I m in good mood ;))

but, ok, since this is what you want, I say it :

THX Torillian :D

Time to Work !

I always thought he was rock_on_2008 pro 360 personality... I never took him seriously. I laughed at his posts just like i did with rock_on_2008

Around the Network
libellule said:
@Torillian,

I know but I m in good mood ;))

but, ok, since this is what you want, I say it :

THX Torillian :D

*superhero pose* no problem fare citizen.  The streets are cleen thanks to "THE TATTLETALE"  I'm off to go guide metermaids to expired meters.

:P

review scores updated the game now ranks slighty above 9.7

updated again. Average now at 9.75

Lets hope it stays above 95.. honestly though I have played the beta, and it still IMO does not come close to the master piece that is MGS4.

mM

^i actually find them hard to compare both are awesome games.