By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP review thread

I am just sad it can't make the top 10 of all time....

couldn't they just keep 1 GTA 4 version in the top ten its soooooo annoying!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
I am just sad it can't make the top 10 of all time....

couldn't they just keep 1 GTA 4 version in the top ten its soooooo annoying!!!

But the PS3 version is better, by a lot! lol j/k.  Hopefully it can push a bit higher, the game is such a breath of fresh air that you want it to go even higher. I do at least.  IT's breaking up the relative monotony of rpg's and fps's for me and I'm grateful.  I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard playing a game as when I was playing the LBP beta, smacking around the other players and making expressions, such simple things.  And of course the game rocks, that always helps. 

@Makingmusic476

I know, this game is incredible.

I will be one very unhappy gamer if Grand Trash Auto IV wins GOTY. Very undeserving.

Originality should win hands down.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

gametrailers review: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42078.html

+1 to gametrailers for using the song that caused the recall in their review (great song).

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

1up gave it an A+
http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3170945&p=37

"The most important lesson I learned in high school came from my philosophy teacher, citing Leo Tolstoy: Art is infectiousness. Never before in gaming have I seen a better example of such infectious joy, infectious creativity, and (even at this early stage) an infectiously excited community. Yes, the level editor has its quirks, and the movement planes can be finicky -- but I don't care about perfection when I'm having this much fun. And the longer it's out, the better it'll become. I, for one, can hardly wait. "

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network

i played the game last night and it's pretty fun, so far. i find the jumping a bit floaty, but you get used to it.

are first weeker's still getting free dress up stuff? the servers were down yesterday night EST.

It now has a 95.6% average on GameRankings, and has moved up to the 13th highest ranked game of all time, pushing aside Halo and Half-life 2. :D

It has thus far garnered 11 100s (12 if you include the one not counted towards the average), and only 6 90s. It doesn't have a single score under 90%.

This thread has served its purpose.

*unstickies*

holy crap i never realised how high the ratings for this game is.. lucky my dads getting another ps3 soon so ill b able to get the game free :)

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT