By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

im so glad this is better than any 360 game. btw siren is out on 31st on a bluray release at a budget price of 19.99 its better than alone in dark and silent hill. buy it

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
im so glad this is better than any 360 game. btw siren is out on 31st on a bluray release at a budget price of 19.99 its better than alone in dark and silent hill. buy it

I imported the asian siren. Has english audio and subtitles. I am at episode 6, and its one of the best horror games i ever played. Totally freeky.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

1up.com - A+

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3170945

"The most important lesson I learned in high school came from my philosophy teacher, citing Leo Tolstoy: Art is infectiousness. Never before in gaming have I seen a better example of such infectious joy, infectious creativity, and (even at this early stage) an infectiously excited community. Yes, the level editor has its quirks, and the movement planes can be finicky -- but I don't care about perfection when I'm having this much fun. And the longer it's out, the better it'll become. I, for one, can hardly wait."

I guess LBP will finish off with a 95 average then huh? At least the 100 from 1UP on Metacritic is an actual 100 this time.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

probably the most original and awesome game this gen.

Around the Network

^Damn straight!!

If only the servers can get sorted out by tomorrow.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

wow 1up gave a 100

something they didn't give MGS4

I am worried now......maybe MGS4 won't get GOTY.....It deserves it more than LBP for sure!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
wow 1up gave a 100

I am worried now......maybe MGS4 won't get GOTY.....It deserves it more than LBP for sure!!

Don't count out GTA4 either...ugh....*runs to bathroom to vomit at idea of GTA4 winning*.......

Lol. j/k.  But Seriously.

NYANKS said:
darthdevidem01 said:
wow 1up gave a 100

Don't count out GTA4 either...ugh....*runs to bathroom to vomit at idea of GTA4 winning*.......

Lol. j/k. But Seriously.

oh god no!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

IllegalPaladin said:

1up.com - A+

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3170945

"The most important lesson I learned in high school came from my philosophy teacher, citing Leo Tolstoy: Art is infectiousness. Never before in gaming have I seen a better example of such infectious joy, infectious creativity, and (even at this early stage) an infectiously excited community. Yes, the level editor has its quirks, and the movement planes can be finicky -- but I don't care about perfection when I'm having this much fun. And the longer it's out, the better it'll become. I, for one, can hardly wait."

Holy crap.

And the game is alreay at 95.4% on GameRankings without this review!