By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP review thread

Branko2166,

It is because people of the Sony are tolerant and dont report him to mod.
They dont want to make him suffer.

;))

Time to Work !

Around the Network

@libellule

I find him annoying but I choose to let him be :)
Though I gotta say I find it impressive that he hasn't been banned or banned often at least.

And yeah we Sony types are a rather tolerant bunch aren't we hehe

@Lib

maybe some of ya are, but I report anything I see on either side. See? I reported him and now he's banned, the system works.

Torillian +1

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Lol @ acheng
I'm glad this game is an AAA game, it really proved itself. And i'm pretty sure i'm gonna enjoy this game more than GTA 4.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network

Xen said:
bbsin said:
Xen said:
bbsin said:
WHY would anybody want LBP if they could buy DeadSpace instead? WHY?!?

Because people want something with tons of replayability and creativity...

psssh! DeadSpace has plenty of replayability and is very creative.

The setting is interesing, that it is. Replayabilty? dunno. Creative? what drastic changes in TPS gameplay will we see? I'll wait for the release.

Well, there are many unlockable armors, all the weapons cannot be fully upgraded with one play through, different difficulty settings, etc. Also, in terms of creativity, it's probably the only TPS horror sci-fi game ever. There are zero gravity segments, strategic dismemberment, stasis freezing and telekinesis abilities. Also, all the weapons in the game are engineering tools.

This reminds me of a movie I love- The Big Hit

"When the rules are broken in the house of paris, the machine breaks down. Discipline must be enforced. Order must be restored."

And here's a link to that great scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRWrfoeu-fs

Sorry for going off topic
BTW looks like LBP will at the very least have an average above 90%

bbsin said:
Xen said:
bbsin said:

This is off topic, but I'm actually renting Dead Space. If I still had a PS3, I'd rent LBP as well. Looks at least worth a shot for single player, even if I'm not a huge fan of the genre. It's kinda cute, lol.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I think the gamesurf review is accurate (not a biased review). Look at the translation:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgamesurf.tiscali.it%2Fdynamic%2Farticolo%2FCHIAVE%2Flitt1218006197108%2FTIPO_PAGINA%2Frecensione&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en
A little low but the complaints are the same as other reviews.
RabidBunny

bbsin said:

Xen said:
bbsin said:
Xen said:
bbsin said:

The setting is interesing, that it is. Replayabilty? dunno. Creative? what drastic changes in TPS gameplay will we see? I'll wait for the release.

Well, there are many unlockable armors, all the weapons cannot be fully upgraded with one play through, different difficulty settings, etc. Also, in terms of creativity, it's probably the only TPS horror sci-fi game ever. There are zero gravity segments, strategic dismemberment, stasis freezing and telekinesis abilities. Also, all the weapons in the game are engineering tools.

Sci-fi horror alone makes DeadSpace awesome.

This is another game I have been watching for a while.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!