By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Poll of the Week: What's your favorite sport to watch?

What's your favorite sport to watch?

American Football 636 18.48%

Baseball 170 4.94%

Basketball 306 8.89%

Football (Soccer) 1,439 41.82%

Hockey 347 10.08%

None or Other 543 15.78%

Total:3,441

Why didn't I get to vote in the poll?

Anyway:

1. American football
2. Real football
3. Basketball

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

Around the Network

Football of course (The real one) :P

El Duderino said:

Football (if you think its called soccer please punch your own nuts)

What he said! I would have said exactly the same thing

I am very surprised about that cricket figure, I though it was only big in ex-British colonies (there is certainly a correlation) and I am quite surprised to see so many listing it here, though it would go down as my second. I am very happy to watch an entire test match, and that is how I managed to get 1000 in AC, cricket and PlayStation/Xbox 1/2 screen go very well together!

Football!!!!!!

War has changed...

Football streaming

Comment Faire

cwbys21 said:
Machina-AX said:
cwbys21 said:

Football is only popular in Canada, US, and Mexico while the other have a worldwide presence.

Sure, the leagues over here aren't that popular, but they do exist. And NFL itself does have a following in Europe, I would've thought the London match last year would show you that, and again this year. Both sold out within minutes.

I voted NFL.

yes, London did manage to sell out the stadium for a nfl game, but nfl europe tanked hard and the only place where the fans gave a damn was germany.  if you brought man u and real madrid over to any US city it would sell out fast, but that doens't mean we here in the US really give a damn about soccer.

yes but nfl euro, was farm teams... they generally have to do silly stuff and have giveaways to stay popular. also for the life of me i cant remember ever seeing soccer tickets for sale anywhere im sure the stadium would sell out there seem to be some soccer fans here, but i do enjoy the fact they routinely give away tickets to our national soccer league games to fill seats.

on the plus side its still better than baseball for the love of god the only way to watch the sport is in stadium... outside of that it sucks.... college BB is better than pro always will be... college football needs to get away from the bcs and i would like it more than pro football 

rugby rocks ill stay up till 2am to catch some games from Australia.

hockey never caught on with me, it was there... i dunno. 

on the note of soccer once again high school and college girls soccer rocks, but then again i was dating a girl on the teams 

oh and mens field hockey is pretty brutal 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

Gealic Football is the only answer.

Munkeh111 said:
El Duderino said:

Football (if you think its called soccer please punch your own nuts)

What he said! I would have said exactly the same thing

I am very surprised about that cricket figure, I though it was only big in ex-British colonies (there is certainly a correlation) and I am quite surprised to see so many listing it here, though it would go down as my second. I am very happy to watch an entire test match, and that is how I managed to get 1000 in AC, cricket and PlayStation/Xbox 1/2 screen go very well together!

It is mostly popular in ex-British colonies. Two billion people live in the Commonwealth though.

Aren't we supposed to say F1?? Before ioi bans us all??
Go Mclaren!!! Gooooooo!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

poker

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I'm confused, what do you guys mean buy "the real football", the one where you actually use you feet? If this is the "real football" then i vote for it :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||