By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Poll of the Week: What's your favorite sport to watch?

What's your favorite sport to watch?

American Football 636 18.48%

Baseball 170 4.94%

Basketball 306 8.89%

Football (Soccer) 1,439 41.82%

Hockey 347 10.08%

None or Other 543 15.78%

Total:3,441

FUTBOL.

Around the Network

Hockey of course.

That or the CFL, but since that wasn't an option...

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

Rath said:
Munkeh111 said:
El Duderino said:

Football (if you think its called soccer please punch your own nuts)

What he said! I would have said exactly the same thing

I am very surprised about that cricket figure, I though it was only big in ex-British colonies (there is certainly a correlation) and I am quite surprised to see so many listing it here, though it would go down as my second. I am very happy to watch an entire test match, and that is how I managed to get 1000 in AC, cricket and PlayStation/Xbox 1/2 screen go very well together!

It is mostly popular in ex-British colonies. Two billion people live in the Commonwealth though.

If you look at the number of people in India it is not really that surprising.

soccer , is like the universal sport, u can play soccer everywhere with anything that is round , and it doesn't even be round sometimes.

F.U. Fun University.

Aussie rules football and Formula 1

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

As football is the only sport Europeans really watch (there are others like golf, tennis, formula1, athletics but only a tiny dot compared to football) and there are so many US sports on the list with there proabably being close to as many European members of this site as there as US members I would be suprised if the top sport is anything but football. Real football of course not the one you play with your hands while wearing a helmet.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

AUSSIE RULES BITCH!

FOOTBALL!!!!:D
Liverpool FTW!!!!;D

American Football, Go Broncos!!!

Hockey of course. =P