By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there gamer alive,who doens't know Mario?

Mario, yes. Everyone else, no (but I still like Sonic more!).

Around the Network

I've known ario since ever, I know Sonic but Mario is much more popular. I know who sephiroth is too, I finished FFVII in 2002. But Mario is the god of videogaming

Is he mario?

who? I only know of Fox McCloud and Wolf O'Donnell.

wth is mario?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

There are only two highly recognizeable gaming characters that go so far beyond gaming that they get recognized by people that have baely played a game in their lives. Mario and Pacman. Everything else is small potatoes. I would say the next recognizable would be a Tetris puzzle.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

wait... Maria? Maybe that is what the Topic creator meant.

Mario. Fat Italian Plumber. Ever heard of Nintendo? Yeah, he's that guy that is on every one of their systems.

I had no clue who Sephiroth guy was until I googled him.

NO..Everybody knows expect my granny