By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there gamer alive,who doens't know Mario?

Euphoria14 said:
^ King Leonidas = Mario?

Yes.Thats it.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

I've been a huge gamer for about 20 years and I have never heard of Sephiroth

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

not sephiroth....but m sure everyone knows Mario

& some brand names like -- GTA....n stuff.

Mario is a household name

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It would be pretty difficult to find an actual gamer who doesn't know about Mario, but it wouldn't be that hard to find one that doesn't know who Sonic is and would be even easier to find one who doesn't know who Sephiroth is.

I think unless you have been living under a rock on mars for the past 30 years you must know who Mario is. Kids recognise him more than they do micky mouse, FACT!!!

However, I am willing to bet a few Sony and Microsoft fanboys that would be quick to downplay his fame. Crazy bunch of neurotic fanboys.

Who the bloody hell is sepiroth anyway? Is he that guy from final fantasy VII or something, I dunno.

Now find me a gamer who doesn't know who bubsby bobcat is.

Around the Network

Bubsy bobcat??
I think at SSBB at Solid Snake story,Campell said:There is almost no1 in World who doesn't know who Mario is.

Simulacrum said:
Bubsy bobcat??
I think at SSBB at Solid Snake story,Campell said:There is almost no1 in World who doesn't know who Mario is.

BTW, I did not know of sephroth until 2003, but I have always known of Mario + Sonic as long as I could remember. Also, Sonic is stilll not as popular as Mario, no matter how popular he may be, due to the death of his Parent company's console manufacturing business.

Even Solid Snake knew about him :P

lol, Mario?

whodat?

Mario...yes
Sonic...yes
Bubsy The Bobcat...yes
Sephiroth...NO