By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Starcraft II campaign split into 3 separate SKU's!

Dammit Twesterm, stop responding to the same posts I do just before I finish typing. It's annoying...

Around the Network

Fuck you Blizzard.

This just means I have three games I don't want to buy instead of one.

Yay Blizzard!

Ther it goes my hype for this game..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Why do I have the strange feeling that they will f*ck up Diablo 3 also...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Doh, definitely don't like where this is going. If they time each of the "games" something like 1 year apart, people won't notice as much.

Still - its still an RTS, right? Not some huge "adventure" game? I can't see any real justification (other than more profit) for making each campaign a new product.

They should release all three as a "basic" campaign (i.e. the game itself), for a normal price - then roll out the expansion packs.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Probably they are tryng to pull a HL Episodic content :S

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

This is seriously the dumbest thing I have ever heard of in my life...

Why can't they just do what they did with WarCraft 3 and delay the game another year or two?

And you don't have to limit the campaigns, just have one ridiculously long game that we can buy all at once.

This is the most disappointing news I think I have ever heard from Blizzard. Instead of expansions we will just get the next campaign... before we got one set of campaigns then the expansion added a whole new set for all the races.

PC Gamer

Man, so one company is definitely going to do it? I thought EA tried to with Command & Conquer: Generals. It seemed like I've misread the information before, but at first my reaction was that I thought it was really stupid... My friend would get the Ally disk, me the Soviet, but who would get the other one? Luckily it didn't happen like that.

With that said, I still think it's stupid. Just give us the full package, I want to experience it all for $50-60 damnit! :/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I had really high hopes for this game....I mean....its StarCraft for heaven sake. I may give the first game a try depending on price. But if the initial is $50, I almost guarantee a similar price for each subsequent campaign.

Come on Blizzard.....this is retarded, and will not end well. I think they got head over heals with the story, and rather than delay, delay, delay, they came up with this alternative. I am sure the Corporate heads loved the idea of raping money out of you by milking this......sheesh!