By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - rolling gizmo galaxy = broken phone

Wow. Your cell phone broke when you throw it against a wall? That's bullshit, dude. You should, like, send it back on warranty. That's not supposed to happen.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

rolling faster makes you jump slightly higher. I loved that level. Took me maybe 2-4 tries first time I ever played it.

AngryPoolMan is angry confirmed!

Yeah, I definitely made it by making a running (rolling) jump. I never once thought of riding the dice... >.>

Keep it up, since it's one of the tougher stars to get. Fortunately I came away unscathed.

Try Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz. It's a lot easier.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

lol. its cool. i got the star now.

Around the Network
angrypoolman said:

lol. its cool. i got the star now.

Wait until you get the purple coin stars.  Those are the fun ones.  Those and the daredevil comets.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Hm, well, I had to think hard, but I think I remember that galaxy. Actually, I didn't have much trouble with that at all. I completed the game with all 242 stars and I though that Dreadnought purple coins challenge was really pretty much the toughest of the game. Man that was hard. But awesome too.

Also, you should learn to control your anger.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I like that level, one of my favourites... and just ride the dice up.

Lol great thread, I love anger issues with games, I'm with you on the MK Wii thing I want to kill the games item system every time I play, but it's so fun I just go back and get pissed off again T_T.

I remember playing some really hard GBA games and having anger issues I would throw either the handheld or the game cart at the wall. Those things are built like bricks so nothing ever happened to them. God I hated having a perfect cup going fixing to get the star rankings on Mario Kart Advance and then getting passed at the last second on the final lap of the final race. That will drive you insane.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I actually never thought of using the dice. I just rolled quickly and jumped. That worked for me.