By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KH3: TGS Trailer Leaked?

Godot said:
zexen_lowe said:

Fake, the logo ain't even alike. Plus, if it were a TGS trailer at least it would have japanese subtitles. And they wouldn't put Hikari again as theme. Not only a fake, but not a well made one either

Wouldn't that even be more logical to not have english at all? We are always having Japanese trailers for Final Fantasy and games like that at TGS.

The thing is, traditionally they've used Hikari as the theme and the English text for all of the KH and KH2 trailers. Why exactly Square-Enix has used the English text even at Japanese trade shows is anybody's guess, but I can't fault the prankster on attention to detail: this is someone who has studied the previous trailers well.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Around the Network

Pretty poor fake but I still love the music and the Logo is pretty cool.

It wasn't that bad....

Haha despite it being a fake its a very strategic in the way they did it to make it seem believable. Fatal error was that developers would always put their names first and at the end they'll put the console in big letters in the middle. That was the give away. If that wasn't there none of you would be able to tell its a fake so don't give me any of that. But this isn't a bad fake at all.

zexen_lowe said:

Fake, the logo ain't even alike. Plus, if it were a TGS trailer at least it would have japanese subtitles. And they wouldn't put Hikari again as theme. Not only a fake, but not a well made one either

Yep. As soon as the first set of words came up I thought "FAKE"

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Pretty rubbish, it saying it was for Wii completely gave it away!

Shenanigans!

Zucas said:
Haha despite it being a fake its a very strategic in the way they did it to make it seem believable. Fatal error was that developers would always put their names first and at the end they'll put the console in big letters in the middle. That was the give away. If that wasn't there none of you would be able to tell its a fake so don't give me any of that. But this isn't a bad fake at all.

It was in English with no Japanese subtitles at the Tokyo Game show its was obvious from when the first line came up that it was fake.

Munkeh111 said:
Pretty rubbish, it saying it was for Wii completely gave it away!

Yes not the english for a japanese event, wrong logo, or bad Wii logo and dev logo order and placement haha.  It's a good thing that was mean to be funny.

wtf?

Why are they using the CGI to make it seem like the wii can do those graphics?

(lol I kid I kid)

Yea its obviously fake..

mM