By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - "Im a PC! Got a problem with that?": New Microsoft advertisements kick off.

Im done with trying to embed this... *makingmusic to the rescue*

Anyway Click and enjoy! They are quite good and they are taking a direct stab at Apples "Im a Mac, Im a PC comercials" and IMO they win this round.

Tease.

Around the Network

The Ending of the first one made me lol.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I have a problem with that!!!!!!!!!!

These Commercials suck balls. Microsoft should really take ad tips from Apple now they know how to make good commercials.

DeotoxSlayer said:

These Commercials suck balls. Microsoft should really take ad tips from Apple now they know how to make good commercials.

at least they are not dirtying apple.

like apple does to them.

So... whats the point in the ad? I learnt nothing about the computer at all! someone got paid to think this up???

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
DeotoxSlayer said:

like apple does to them.

One bad Apple spoils the barrell!

Tease.

Jo21 said:
DeotoxSlayer said:

like apple does to them.

lol because microsoft doesnt have anything better the applications and all that is not made by microsoft =) but if you take the operating sistem as a stand alone application it really sucks, so they cant say much

Blue screen in the end.. where did that come from...XD

no more Jerry?? noooo, i need to see more real people...

these are so much worse than the first two.

anyways, shouldn't this be in the pc section instead of Microsoft (sounds redundant, i know).

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

Microsoft is better than apple.....apple are money-hungry thieves

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey