By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - "Im a PC! Got a problem with that?": New Microsoft advertisements kick off.

I think Microsoft needs to make commercials that direct them to Maddox's website.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant

To bad he doesn't update it anymore.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Microsoft is better than apple.....apple are money-hungry thieves

I honestly dont know how you can say that.  Microsoft is one of the most money hungry companies I've ever seen.  

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

freebird4 said:
Apple's are for people who want to think they're special.

Yeah, you are special. It takes a special kind of dumbass to pay $500-1000 extra for an Apple with half the compatibility of a PC.

I presume you can point to an in-depth cost comparison confirming that trend, which refutes or at least counters the one referred to by Bitmap Frogs above?  (Instead of, you know, pulling rumor and speculation out of your ass.)

[edit:  Oh, I'm sorry, but it looks like you're totally wrong, unless you were referring specifically to Apple upgrades, not systems.  Better luck next time.]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Mac started it and now the monster has awaken. 

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

As for the ads: Honestly, they're not in the same league as the Mac ads, unless the true goal is that subconscious stuff referred to by Bitmap Frogs.

But if that BSOD was in the original, I am more than willing to applaud the huge balls and great sense of humor it took.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

This thread just made me realize that I have yet to see a BSOD on my laptop which is running on Vista and it's seen a lot more use than my tower.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

There's nothing wrong with PCs... apart from being forced to run Windows...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Ehm... so they threw away Seinfeld that fast???? Wasn't that campaign like $300 million?? Wow.. talking about waste of money...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

freebird4 said:
Apple's are for people who want to think they're special.

Yeah, you are special. It takes a special kind of dumbass to pay $500-1000 extra for an Apple with half the compatibility of a PC.

I bought my Mac Book Pro 17" 2.5 years ago.

I wanted a laptop that was an inch thick, metal, 1680x1080 screen, dual core, under 7 pounds, built in webcam, back light keyboard, 802.11g, 256 meg video card, and over 4 hours of batter life.

Can you show me the PC I should have bought that's $500-$1000 less then the $2900 I spent? Can you show me one at all that was around 2.5 years ago? Can you show me one today?

I will save you some time (because I looked). There was none. The closest was a Dell, and it was bigger, heavier, slower, and cost a hell of a lot more.

imagine if a xbox 360 said :"i'm a pc, you hav problem with tat??!" haha