By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - THEORY: Tales of Vesperia on PS3.... when no one cares.

mrstickball said:
We'll trade you ToV going multi-plat for WKS and/or FFvsXIII.

Deal?

i think microsoft needs to throw in IU, SO4, blue dragon and lost oddesy to make that a good deal, lol just kidding. but sony has lost a lot of rpg's, they cant possibly afford to lose any more.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
We'll trade you ToV going multi-plat for WKS and/or FFvsXIII.

Deal?

LOL, if only it was that simple. Well, I would accept that deal but not for ToV since ToV MIGHT get a ps3 release. If it were up to me, I'd gladly trade WKS for SO4.

that sounds just like bioshock too

I care I want it on PS3.

CAL4M1TY said:
I care, I just want to be able to play the damn thing, screw console sales.

This. It's looking like the JRPG's this gen are going to be scattered across all 3 consoles, which really sucks unless you're made of money. The good ones going multi-plat would really help out...

Around the Network

Namco said in the past that the script would be reworked somewhat in the port, most likely due to complaints about the original versions story (you should see the hate on NeoGAF >_>). Well, some guy just posted this on NeoGAF:

For anyone that's interested, here's some very minor stats on how much additional storyline script has been added for a handful of characters (ie. not including additional battle grunts and what not).

Polka - 1.5x original script
Allegretto - 1.7x original script
Chopin - 1.7x original script
Serenade - 2.0x original script
Waltz - 2.2x original script
March - 2.3x original script

Don't know how much of a difference that'll make in the story itself but thought some people might be interested.

Sounds like some BIG changes.

makingmusic476 said:
Namco said in the past that the script would be reworked somewhat in the port, most likely due to complaints about the original versions story (you should see the hate on NeoGAF >_>). Well, some guy just posted this on NeoGAF:

For anyone that's interested, here's some very minor stats on how much additional storyline script has been added for a handful of characters (ie. not including additional battle grunts and what not).

Polka - 1.5x original script
Allegretto - 1.7x original script
Chopin - 1.7x original script
Serenade - 2.0x original script
Waltz - 2.2x original script
March - 2.3x original script

Don't know how much of a difference that'll make in the story itself but thought some people might be interested.

Sounds like some BIG changes.

Awesome, maybe they added some character development. That can really make or break a game.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

i think each console will get its own Tales game ( expect new tales for ps3 ).

The odd thing about that is Polka, Allegretto and Chopin are kinda the main characters. I actually never even used Waltz, or March and Serenade wasn't even a playable character to begin with. Wait actually it makes more sense now, smaller characters would have more script compared to previous version I'm so dumb >

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Grahamhsu said:
The odd thing about that is Polka, Allegretto and Chopin are kinda the main characters. I actually never even used Waltz, or March and Serenade wasn't even a playable character to begin with. Wait actually it makes more sense now, smaller characters would have more script compared to previous version I'm so dumb ><

I would recommend it to you makingmusic being a music major as well because I'm sure most people didn't enjoy the long Chopin bio's. Some of them were boring for me but at least the music in the bios is ok. You'll also be able to enjoy subtitles at the end of the game. I literally thought wow they ran out of money to put the subtitles in..good thing I took 2 years of Japanese.

I'm really looking forward to this game.  :D