By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Can the wii hit 50 million by the end of 2008?

Not a chance. 45 million is probably it's limit. I'm guessing about 42-43 million.

Around the Network

@shams, i think im going to adopt your guesses, you should get a medal or something, as the seem the most likely i have seen on this forum made so far out

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

leo-j said:
@Etecoon

My official prediction was 38 million by the way

You are completely full of it. Your Wii prediction for end of 2008 was 29-33m, and every long-time forum goer knows it. This Orwellian attempt to hide your bad predictions is disturbing. Seriously, be a man and admit you were wrong! No one expects you to get all your predictions right, but we do expect you to own up when you were wrong. Especially if you spent the last 12 months yelling about how the Wii was doomed and would stop selling.

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

Sullla said:
leo-j said:
@Etecoon

You are completely full of it. Your Wii prediction for end of 2008 was 29-33m, and every long-time forum goer knows it. This Orwellian attempt to hide your bad predictions is disturbing. Seriously, be a man and admit you were wrong! No one expects you to get all your predictions right, but we do expect you to own up when you were wrong. Especially if you spent the last 12 months yelling about how the Wii was doomed and would stop selling.

I'm so glad Leo is back.

@OP... no it won't reach 50 million.... I don't think the shipped total will manage to succeed 46 million, so sales certainly won't. I'm gunning for 44-45 million sales.

Nop. I think it will reach 40 to 41 millions, possibly a little more.

Around the Network
Mander said:

You just put 39,500,000 in another thread only 50 minutes ago.

Sullla said:
leo-j said:
@Etecoon

teh internetzz

itsa serious buisness

mM

I think that we are posting the max. level that we think it would reach. In the other post I put the number that I personally it would reach.

Mander said:

I think that we are posting the max. level that we think u would reach. In the other post I put the number that I personally it would reach.

Mander said:

I think that we are posting the max. level that we think u would reach. In the other post I put the number that I personally it would reach.

Ah... ok.