By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The OFFICIAL E3 2007 Nintendo Press Conference Thread

It sounds like Nintendo failed too. How will sony do?

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

E3 REPORT CARD: Nintendo!!
Huge suprises: (B) yes wii fit is awsome also mario kart online
Best e3 ever?: (C) No last year was nintendos e3.
Worth wathing?:(B) Compared to Micrsooft e3 yes.
Overall: GRADE : B-
I liked it it was iight.

mM

It went better than Microsoft's, B+. Too bad for the absence of Zelda. To quote luigi: "oh well,next time". Could the Wii board be used for foot play in soccer perhaps?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

xstonexcold316x said:
NO ZELDA!!!

What you talking about Willis? They had a live demo of Zelda.

Kwaad said:
It sounds like Nintendo failed too. How will sony do?

It looks like this boards were a better site without you. WAY better.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

I think they'll be making new Wii consoles, with WiiFit included instead of WiiSports or perhaps both, either way WiiFit is really going to appeal to the masses, even more than WiiSports. It is also great that the Big 3 titles all got a release date now.
This is going to be a hell of a fiscal year for Nintendo!

carlos tone it down

Jupp, this was clearly just for the casual market. Nintendo wants to show it´s strategy.

Still, Pikmin and such should be in the work. Did Reggie mention something like "new games playable?" Or maybe they´ll show some new games to the press later.

This would mean Nintendo is just working on one title, which is impossible.

They are clearly holding something back (unlike Microsoft with it´s limited developement sources.)

I´ll give it a B- . Much for the casuals but not that much for the core. Still, Wii Fit could end in a Wii hysteria (DS - sales, anyone?)

http://digg.com/nintendo_wii/Nintendo_demonstrate_more_revoultionary_technology_the_WiiBoard_WiiFit

carlos710 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
WiiGirl76 said:

No tales of... no pikmin... no external harddrive... etc.etc.etc... only new things... WII Zapper, WII Wheel and WII Fit...

Although WII Fit is absolutely "the" invention.

Why would they announce those things? This was about the Wii expanding the market, those things are for the hardcore

gtfo troll.

Not trolling, just giving youu the facts, Wii Fit and stuff is about the larger market a hard drive is only something the hardcore will care about

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)