By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The OFFICIAL E3 2007 Nintendo Press Conference Thread

NO ZELDA!!!

Around the Network

Kart, Wii Fit, Zapper, Wheel, not bad but they could have been more games.. Umbreella was cool, galaxy awsome, brawl had new footage at all?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

I want to know more about the Wii fit board, it has endless possibilities if combined with the wiimote. Crouching, hiding behind obstacles, kicking stuff, sword fights. Sword fights would be amazing on the board because you can shift your body to dodge incoming attacks.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

The Wii Board really was very cool. I hope it's used for more than Wii Fit.

WiiGirl76 said:

No tales of... no pikmin... no external harddrive... etc.etc.etc... only new things... WII Zapper, WII Wheel and WII Fit...

Although WII Fit is absolutely "the" invention.

Why would they announce those things?  This was about the Wii expanding the market, those things are for the hardcore

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

oh yea i forgot the strange bumblebee sit in mario. and dates for galaxy and brawl. C+ i guess.

A... you have to think about this people.. these are announcements from Nintendo... forgot to think that a Tales of game is from Namco and not Nintendo. Reggie already said that 3rd party developers will announce more of what will release on the WII, especially with the WII Zapper.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

NJ5 said:
He says "We" a lot.

You don't read many scientific papers, do you? That's a huge amount of "we did this", "we did that"!

Reality has a Nintendo bias.
Avinash_Tyagi said:
WiiGirl76 said:

No tales of... no pikmin... no external harddrive... etc.etc.etc... only new things... WII Zapper, WII Wheel and WII Fit...

Although WII Fit is absolutely "the" invention.

Why would they announce those things? This was about the Wii expanding the market, those things are for the hardcore

gtfo troll.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

B because every1 got wat they wanted and it was entertaining and mario kart, and wii fit are gona be awsome